By Anonymous - 14/05/2012 03:14 - United States

Today, after 4 days of constipation, I finally pooped. Sadly, I was not on the toilet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 781
You deserved it 3 069

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OhDearBetrayal 25

Doesn't matter still pooped.

twinny_sc 13

I hope for your sake you were at least at home and not in public.

Comments

OhDearBetrayal 25

Doesn't matter still pooped.

Now this is an original comment, i like it.

OhDearBetrayal 25

56- I put quite a bit of thought into it therefore I appreciate your comment greatly. Thank you.

If it was hard you could go I the loo and flip it out into the toilet, but if it was runny FYL :'(

Assuming op wears tighty whities, I believe most guys don't anymore

I think this was the best first comment we've had in a while. Lately it's just been people desperately trying to come up with something to be first.

klovemachine 24

#1's comment was awesome :)

:O what's wrong with tighty whities?! I strut around in them all day long~

twinny_sc 13

I hope for your sake you were at least at home and not in public.

I wish I had the power to give anyone I wanted diarriah on the spot. I would stand by the terminals, and hit everybody when it was time for them to board.

MerrikBarbarian 9

May you never gain super powers... Honestly though... You'd be the worse super villain. Explosive Diahrea Man/Woman (I'm on my phone and can't check gender right now, sorry)... On the flip side if you used your powers for good... No one would ever dare rob a bank again. And... I'm clearly thinking WAY too hard about this...

Would be worse if you used your superpowers at the moment of take off for a transatlantic flight....

Niice, just lettin er go is the way to get er done

Niice, who are you Larry the Cable Guy.. er

3- You're just a wanna be redneck from Canada.

thejewishfuhrer 17

But not a shitty pun!!!! :D .....oh wait....

If someone is going to say it, it might as well be me.

Lol! Horrible, but funny. At least you aren't all backed up anymore...I just hope you could quickly access clean undies and pants.

And hope OP can also quickly take a shower!

bengermin 5

So many of the recent FMLs could have been prevented/fixed if everyone wore diapers. Apparently no one can hold their business anymore.

Well isn't that good? You're supposed to poo in the toilet not on it anyways.

thejewishfuhrer 17

Foolish child. You sit on the toilet. Not poop on it.

Sorry. This is what I get for posting on FMLs after being woken up at 3am. I read *it* instead of *I* and by the time I noticed the difference it was too late to change. On a seperate note, why does everyone keep calling me "child" or "youngling"? Last I checked I was one of the older people on this site.

That is odd. I'm sure they will stop eventually, kid.

Probably because when the site is mostly 13-17 year olds at 21(?) while you're one of the older posters there are still people who are older than you...

37- I'm 27. And yes I understand there are people older than me.

I'm sorry op, that really sucks. :(

Today, I learned not to read FMLs while eating. FML.

Nebulas_n_Novas 7

I was drinking cereal milk out of the bowl when i read it.

Greendaycheese 12

"Oh, crap!" ..Cue the overused comments and puns..