By see you next cunt - 18/03/2014 19:44 - United States

Today, about 10 minutes into my first jog in months, someone in a car started following me, yelling stuff like "Oh my god, it's Shamu!" and "Run faster, fatty!" I ended up breaking down in tears before he finally sped off, roaring with laughter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 952
You deserved it 5 129

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Keep at it! Don't let one asshole ruin it for you! :)

cjwayy 22

What the hell? That's disgusting. I'm sorry, OP. That dude was obviously bored with his own sad life and needs to get a job or something to occupy himself.

Comments

Keep at it! Don't let one asshole ruin it for you! :)

Wear headphones so assholes like that don't distract you from getting fit!

Yeah keep going ! If you really feel insecure consider going to a gym . Most people don't judge and if they do you can simply complain because a gym is made for people of all sizes and you should never feel insecure at the gym . Yes, the first few times it'll feel like people are staring but that happens to everyone . I and my friends know from experience how it feels to dread going to the gym for the first time . You can do it ! (:

DaMann360 19

So, I'm playing pokemon right? While going down this road, a wild Snorlax appeared. I'm going to hell, I know. Just step in front of the dude's car next time. He won't be laughing after his car gets totalled and you walk off unscratched. That was even worse than the first one. I'm not only going to hell, but I'm going in on a rocket ship....with my Snorlax.

DaMann360 19

So how about that world hunger? I have found the cause.

How bout you stop threadjacking and GTFO.

I agree with #1, OP. **** them. Don't let them get to you. Like people have said, wear headphones and listen to music loudly. You won't hear anyone say anything. Just be aware of your surroundings, for your safety. Don't give up!

OP, I'm so sorry you had to deal with that. Keep up your hard work and get a nice pair of headphones (but not too noise-canceling as that could be dangerous if you frequent busy roads) or do your best to ignore it if it ever happens again. You're better than that asshole and you're working on bettering your health, you have something to be proud of -- unlike the idiot that made fun of you.

You don't have to be perfect to start; but in order to be perfect you have to start

That is the number one greatest comment/saying I've ever heard.

XxxT3rr4xxX 25

Don't let that guy bring you down, just focus on doing you OP.

nurchok 15

I'd pick up a rock and throw at him, hoping to break his window/windshield or hit him on the head. Or just write down his plate number then call the cops and tell them the guy almost ran you over. That'll teach him a lesson... Don't give up though, don't let some random asshole get to you...

What a moron, keep going for runs. Maybe try a different way. **** that guys life.

lexiieeex3 32

I find this absolutely despicable. No one deserves to be treated that way. I hope you didn't take it to heart OP. Keep on running and try to pay no mind to the assholes like that in the world!

ThatFancyPenn 18

I completely agree. OP think about this: you were the one jogging and he was driving on a car. At least you're trying, keep it up!

Daffodilly 14

Remember OP, no matter how slow you run, you're lapping everybody on the couch.

I laughed really hard at your comment. Bless your soul as well as the OPs. Keep doin what you're doin OP, if you see him again tell him that his parents don't love him.

OP, just tell him to kiss yor fat ass and keep truckin'

jazzy_123 20

Going to the park helps. Specially since there's a lot of people that go run and I'm sure they won't do that to you op. Also high schools and community colleges keep their tracks open so you can go there as well to run. All I could say was "awww" when I read this. I'm sorry op :( but forget that asshole! I understand you. I'm on the heavy side and don't run out in the street for fear someone will do that.

cjwayy 22

What the hell? That's disgusting. I'm sorry, OP. That dude was obviously bored with his own sad life and needs to get a job or something to occupy himself.

OP should have stomped that jerk's headlights. Can't stand dismotivators when doing physical efforts.

Elfkid21 19

To bad it happened to the o.p. It brought it on itself for allowing itself to get so disgustingly obese.

staychill 16

Hey at least you're making an effort to lose weight! Dont pay attention to jerks like that keep putting in the effort!

Keep jogging Op! Don't let anybody keep you from your goals. He's not worth the tears or your loss of motivation. Get back out there and keep jogging. You'll be proud of yourself and that's all that matters. :) good luck!

larrena2377 26

Ignore him! Usually people do things like that to make themselves feel better about something they dislike in their own lives

CurlyQute 17

Asshole. Don't let him get to you!

What an ass! Don't let someone like that bring you down!

Sefolkerth 20

I'm sorry, OP. No matter your current situation no one deserves that. Keep your head up and don't let that guy stop you from obtaining your goals.

JMichael 25

Keep it up. You're doing something for yourself. In 5 years he'll end up 6 feet under because he pissed off the wrong person.