By Neanderthals walk among us - 04/08/2013 19:09 - Hungary - Budapest

Today, a customer screamed at me, because her iced coffee tasted exactly like coffee, and she hates coffee. Sadly, this isn't even the most insane person I've had to deal with at this job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 568
You deserved it 3 150

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gremlin_bros 19

Gee coffee that tastes like coffee who would have thunk it lol

Tell her to stay away from anything that says "coffee" in it title if she hates it so god damn much.

Comments

Customer: WTF is this?! OP: It's coffee, sir... Customer: This is disgusting; get a cappuccino. OP: *sighs*

Dallasluver19 14
beastiness 14

I have a feeling op is leaving out some important info, I mean nowadays your morning coffee can be flavored to taste like just about anything, so maybe the customer ordered a special drink that wouldn't taste like normal coffee. On a side note though what so bad about the taste of coffee I always drink it black

CoffeeChickBlows 13

Oh wow, another member of the "There Must Be More To This Story" hipster alliance. Cool.

beastiness 14

Idk what your talking about I'm just saying why would someone order something they hate, there's gotta be more there

CoffeeChickBlows 13

Because some people are ******* crazy-ass mother *******. And some like to run their mouths off to feel tough and in control. And so on and so forth. How about a little good faith, huh?

beastiness 14

I agree with you on that some people will look for trouble

As someone who is obsessed with iced coffee, my guess would be that the crazy lady is used to iced coffee with flavored-syrup instead of actual coffee beans. There is a difference in flavor (iced coffee with coffee beans does have a less creamy, more coffee-ish taste. Go figure) but it's kinda bizarre that she'd complain about the coffee taste since even the syrup is still, y'know, coffee flavored.

43-I work in a coffee shop, and all of our iced coffee has coffee beans in it...we can add syrup like caramel or mocha, or shots of flavor, but no matter what you order in it, it still has coffee in it..otherwise it would just be ice, cream, sugar, and flavoring. We do have a frozen coffee drink, but even that has a coffee base in it, so no matter what, it is going to taste like coffee.

Because the FMLs that described the worst ones were denied because of a spelling mistake.

I have had customers like that. One wanted "meat free strawberries". Then yelled at me when I handed her frozen strawberries. Sorry OP.

What are "meat free strawberries"? I googled it and didn't find anything on it.

She wanted organic strawberries. "Which are meat free unlike the regular ones." according to her. That is what she said.

I would have recommended tea. People don't know what they want, at least until they've gotten all the 'scream' out of there system.

just like a child. ... sounds like my 2 yr old haha

Hats off to everyone who works customer service type jobs, I couldn't stand to be polite to random assholes.

these shnozberries taste like shnozberries

ironik69 31

Schnozberry? Who'd ever heard of a schnozberry!

That lady must have been just in the mood to fight about anything what an idiot and sorry to hear that, OP