The customer is always an ass

By Anonymous - 06/12/2012 23:50 - Australia - Sydney

Today, I was yelled at by a customer, who was upset over having waited twenty minutes for a waiter to come take her order. Maybe it would be understandable, if she was sitting in an actual restaurant, and not a serve-yourself coffee house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 384
You deserved it 1 621

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RealTalk0 7

That's one intelligent individual. Some people are so ignorant.

Wow... I hope the customer felt really bad when they learned that...

Comments

RealTalk0 7

That's one intelligent individual. Some people are so ignorant.

I can't believe that there are still people that thick in this day and age, who think every food/drink outlet comes with full waiting service.

Inheritance 10

She could be ignorant, or she could be a complete bitch. Oh hell she's both! FYL OP.

Hey, in some states, like Jersey and Oregon for a quick example, it's actually illegal to pump your own gas.

tromo47 13

But they're from Australia...

She said "gas" in her comment. Call me world traveled, but I'm pretty sure that's not the term used by Australians.

Maybe the lady is just drunk and thought she was someplace else...or just a bitch. Illegal to pump your own gas? I really doubt that but since I'm not interested in either of those places I guess I'll never know.

Dude this is Australia we don't get people to pump our petrol we do it our self

64 it's very true. In NJ for sure. Full service only. Wonderful in the winter so you don't have to get out of your car.

Wow... I hope the customer felt really bad when they learned that...

Or when they realized they just wasted 20 minutes of their life..

manlaw1 3

The ignorance and stupidity of some people baffles me.

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
ryry013 6

I don't see how that joke would apply anyways. Also, it originates from Australia (also mobile app)

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

'STRALIA. (windows phone app doesn't say)

LiterOfCola 16

#8: Neither the FML nor #4's comment have anything to do with literacy. Dumb.

iPhones show location. Maybe buy an iPhone.

Not only dumb, but can be belligerent asscandles!

More like a FML for her ass, I'd be laughing if I were you.

Just another day at minimum wage... if I had a post for everytime a customer yelled at me for something that wasn't my fault this site would be called FBakarrasLife

They probably felt like an idiot afterwards

Grauncho 27

I bet they didn't. That person probably searched and reached for a way to justify their shitty behavior.

You should have served her a foot up her ass.

hapy_pig098 13

Oh my The stupidity!!!! but I am among them ^-^