Timing is important

By effingdoucher - 30/01/2011 06:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with a guy I met at my friend's party. He stopped mid-thrust, climbed off, and started talking about how nervous he is about buying his first car next week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 827
You deserved it 11 021

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He should be nervous! Cars are important thing to get right!

You hooked up with a drunk guy you met three hours before, and the sex wasn't perfect? I can understand your disappointment that he wasn't a caring and sensitive lover...

Comments

theranter 0

Before you two hooked up, the guy was thinking about an economy car. Then, something I can't quite put my finger on, got him thinking bigger.

mmmm baby talk to me dirty about your for a limited time 1.2 percent financing rate, and zero money down.

SoulSinner 0

well u cnt expect him to be into it if u guys met at the party! :)

OP why are you surprised? He doesn't know you and both of you were probably drunk. Of course he's more worried about buying a car than ******* you in the exact same way that worrying about his car would be more important than wasting a few hours watching a bad movie.

I once had a guy stop mid-thrust so he could start bawling about going on anti-psychotic meds. Needless to say, I've never had drunk sex like that ever again. Bad idea, OP.

havoc1331 0

after your 45 seconds in, he needed to change the subject to keep from exploding his load...

"OK, let's take it easy at first, start out slow, get used to how she handles. Right, now shift it up a gear. Bit of shimmy in the rear end, but it's not affecting the ride. I wonder I need to change the lubrication?...nah, seems ok actually. Hey, not bad. This one looked like an old banger, but she's actually OK. Glad I decided to take her for a test drive though..... wait, that reminds me, I have to buy that car next week - shit....what made me think of that!!"

BikeAllDay818 6