By Anonymous - 18/08/2018 03:30

Today, I had sex with a guy I'd had a crush on for a long time. When I asked if he was having trouble putting it in, he answered that he was fully in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 038
You deserved it 666

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tounces7 27

Well, maybe he's good with his tongue since he's clearly not blessed in other ways.

That's something that small guys say to make themselves feel better about them.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

That's something that small guys say to make themselves feel better about them.

Is that knowledge from personal experience?

You know Vagnias are suppose to "loosen up" when they are turned on right.. But they shrink right back down when they aren't If you have never turned on a woman.. then I see why you are the way you are.

Jeez, the joke was a stretch alright, loosen up. Theres no need to be so tight

joeyl2008 29

I'm fairly certain OP is talking about anal sex not vaginal sex.

Nhayaa 21

OP is "anonymous". As far as we know, could be a guy...

True but usually if it's a gay or lesbian post, they use different color fonts.

Emma Marshall 19

Yeah totally. Let's go with that to save your bruised ego lol.

I couldn't bruise my ego on here even if I tried, considering half of my comments are horrible jokes and the other half is insults to get a rise out of people like you, I think I did okay. Now leave my ego alone, it's small like my penis and very sensitive

All it takes is 8cm to have sex, the normal ****** is very adaptable and studies have shown girth is more important than length, except to other guys which is pretty gay. If OP couldn’t even feel it he’s either got a micropenis, less than 8cm, in which case there are plenty of other fun stuff you Candi in the bedroom or she’s got herself a hallway. Plus, the ****** can be tightened with excessive if you do have yourself a hallway.

Wow, sounds like someone is a bit insecure. By the way, vaginas go back to size, they aren't playdoh. You would know that if you had actually been with a woman.

EmDizzle2007 28

I love how this comment has soooo many thumbs down for proposing the idea that she may simply have a loose ******... all the while she's here complaining about the size of his penis.

Suaria 38

Well the fact is vaginas go back to their normal size no matter how many people you've had sex with. If vaginas got looser depending on how many people you've had sex with that would mean it would never go back to normal size after having a baby. So it is much more of a logical and factual explanation that the person OP had sex with has a small penis than her ****** being too loose.

I am disappointed with the amount of people taking a joke so seriously lol

michaelscashier 5

You know that’s not how vaginas work right?

tounces7 27

Well, maybe he's good with his tongue since he's clearly not blessed in other ways.

Twist: It was his tongue the whole time!

Hey, plug this in on your way out thumb dick.

man_in_black08 28

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Why are there so many insecure guys on this thread? Small dicks are only a problem because you make it one. Get good with your tongue or your hands and most girls won't care.

ChromoTec 24

Or, you know, don't abandon your Christian morals and wait until marriage to have sex.

Mungolikecandy 19
bobsanction 18
Nathan Cullins 1

Should have asked, in where??!

Ghetis 396 11

At least he didn't break up with you after putting it in the wrong hole