Sexy talk

By cheekymonkey97 - 24/10/2016 16:48

Spicy
Today, I was making out with my boyfriend whilst straddled on top of him. He started to undo my bra. I was fine with this but he stopped kissing me and looked at me with a slight smile. He then said, "I know this is going to kill the mood... but I feel like I could milk your boobs right now" FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 516
You deserved it 1 499

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you can't laugh during sex, you are having it with the wrong person

Shadowvoid 33

First of all, I think op's boyfriend knows how lactation works and when it happens. He was referring to the act of milking, not the actual production of milk. Secondly, why would this not kill the mood? I feel like there are very few women who are into being milked.

Comments

Someone makes an awkward comment so u want to cause severe pain??...

U need to make sure u take revenge so that u make sure it won't happen to u again.

oxker 7

Yeah it's also a great way to make sure you never get a relationship again. I feel sorry for the sucker that dates you.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed!?!?

If that killed your mood, then I feel sorry for your boyfriend more than anything. :/

Yeah, because there apply certain rules to everyone who wants to have sex and if you don't agree to them or feel otherwise you are bad at sex and your partner should get a refund I guess?

tounces7 27

So the Boyfriend doesn't get to have needs because he's a guy or something? He clearly needs someone who has a sense of humor during sex. Is that wrong?

#20, there's nothing wrong with wanting to be playful or get a laugh during foreplay... but that would require that he actually say something funny. Which he did not. He just said something cringe-worthy and kind of insulting. Not many women want to be compared to livestock, even if indirectly. So which of these makes more sense?: OP fakes laughter and pretends not to be insulted/turned off for the sake of the boyfriend's ego, and probably ends up silently resenting him (because, y'know- THAT'S healthy). -OR- The boyfriend learns to make jokes that are actually funny.

PandaQueen818283 7

In a sense it's a compliment. To him her breasts are supple and soft. Perfect to squeeze

ScarletteNyte 16

There wouldn't be milk unless you had a kid... Mine came in while I was pregnant, but still. Either he's a moron or congrats on your baby

I don't think he litterally ment milk by wanting milk to come out, just the act of milking her boobs.

Or he was just trying to make a joke, and you don't understand that. Which in turn, makes YOU the moron.

Shadowvoid 33

First of all, I think op's boyfriend knows how lactation works and when it happens. He was referring to the act of milking, not the actual production of milk. Secondly, why would this not kill the mood? I feel like there are very few women who are into being milked.

Iwannarock1 19

I've been worth women who like a good hard squeeze, and I've been with women who don't. That being said, you sound like a real upright bore. Sorry to your girlfriend.

you can feel that way all you want, doesn't make you any less wrong

What did he expect you to reply with ? There's nothing you can ever say to that. It would only make everything more awkward.

*affix hand to phallus* "at least when I milk you something comes out" possible response

It seems like the obvious response would be: "You're right.... it did kill the mood."

If you can't laugh during sex, you are having it with the wrong person

If anything that is a compliment to your boobs and he clearly wants to play with them. Not an FML at all. It's not like he called you fat OP. lol

if you was really into the mood, you should have said, milk away to keep it going then you both would have been happy

The only reason this would kill the mood for me would be because I was laughing to much to carry on :')