The Hitchhiker

By hitchhiked - 04/01/2012 06:28 - United States

Today, I picked up a hitchhiker. He was well dressed, and seemed trustworthy. As soon as he got in, he pulled out a gun and stole my wallet and car. All of this occurred in front of a sign warning against picking up hitchhikers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 974
You deserved it 86 109

Same thing different taste

Top comments

crazyj12006 3

Whenever I drive by a hitchhiker, not helping them makes me feel guilty. But at the same time, you never know who they are or what they could do.

Comments

saphire512 3

Maybe the fact that he was well dressed told you he could afford a gun? Lol.

I always feel bad when I don't stop and pick a hitchhiker up or offer help to someone pulled over along side the road. But common sense always tells me that it is not safe for a female driving alone to pull over for anyone. I usually call my brother or my dad if it looks like someone needs help, but I never stop myself. Safety first.

Next time don't pick up hitch hikers were there is a sign telling you not to. At least where I'm at those arn't very coming hell I've even driven through a lot of places and don't see many of those if I ever have (and just don't recall). But you still didn't deserve to be jacked for it.

So I guess that in order to rob you, I need to dress my best, and you'll automatically trust me. Great piece of advice to know. Thank you!

Will now you know and knowledge is power.

See, now, that's why you should NEVER PICK UP HITCHHIKERS! YDI!