By Anonymous - 14/01/2011 06:32 - United States

Today, I after getting off the bus, I realized that the man I was talking to was distracting me so his "buddy" could steal my wallet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 677
You deserved it 3 771

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How could you not notice that? Unless you have really accessible pockets.

Comments

Why do people put their wallets in easy-to-access spots? Even I could pick-pocket people these days!

you have to know by now riding a public bus will get you mugged at some point in the U.S I'm from Seattle and every night on the news there's always some video from a metro bus with something happening, so hide yo kids hide yo wife and hide yo wallet because they jacking everyone around there!!!

people don't always like digging for their wallets.

Now you must learn.Next time you should be the one stealing the wallet

FYLDeep 25

Sooo, did you just stand there and watch, or did you actually do something about it?

RedPillSucks 31

The bus had probably left by the time he realized it.

How could you not notice that? Unless you have really accessible pockets.

TheDrifter 23

Well op is American, so it's quite possible either their pants sag and the pockets are behind their knees, or if op is a female maybe she simply forgot to properly close her purse?

DU0 0

Put it in your back pocket next time and keep your ass on the seat. :/

Or put it in your inside jacket pocket and keep your hand on your breast.

jiggyjiggz 0

Or put it in your inside jacket pocket and let me keep my hand on your breast.

you wanna keep your hand on a penguins breast?

You thought he was talking to you for fun?