The Hitchhiker

By hitchhiked - 04/01/2012 06:28 - United States

Today, I picked up a hitchhiker. He was well dressed, and seemed trustworthy. As soon as he got in, he pulled out a gun and stole my wallet and car. All of this occurred in front of a sign warning against picking up hitchhikers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 974
You deserved it 86 109

Same thing different taste

Top comments

crazyj12006 3

Whenever I drive by a hitchhiker, not helping them makes me feel guilty. But at the same time, you never know who they are or what they could do.

Comments

Bently24 6

All I did was read the first line and I already knew that whatever happened was your fault. Dude stranger danger.

Why pick up a hitchhiker IN FRONT OF A SIGN WARNING ABOUT PICKING UP HITCHHIKERS???? LEARN TO READ PLEASE!!!!!

*thinks to himself* "oh that man looks nice! No gun, doesn't look threatening at all. This safe looking guy wouldn't be trying to trick me so I might as well pick him up" *let's the man in his car. Everything happens and is now on the street. Looks up from the ground* "ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I SHOULDN'T HAVE PICKED UP THAT NICE LOOKING HITCHHIKER?! Wow..... I learn something new every day"

Yeah... That would be why the only person I've ever picked up was a woman with two small kids and a disabled car.

Ya see me trollin', i get a new car and some quick cash!

Oh wow, 52 thousand people say he deserved it XD is that a record?

wackyhcolate221 10

hahaha lolz dude epic fail :) one of my fave fml's.

Just so you know... When you see signs like that you are next to any type of prison and they "hitchhiker" could be an escaped convict.