Thanks, dude

By unfortunate - 09/06/2009 23:12 - United States

Today, I was late to work and couldn't get my gas tank open. Panicking, I asked the only person around to help me who happened to be a very large man. He was able to open it for me and seemed really nice. That is until he pulled out a knife and robbed me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 321
You deserved it 4 238

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Glam_fml 0

That really sucks. What is this world coming to? And to everyone calling BS, the man probably wasn't planning on robbing the OP, but decided last second that it was too good of an opportunity to pass up. I am really getting sick of seeing "fake!" on every single FML. This site is for your enjoyment, not to sit there and judge every FMLs plausability. It does not make you cool, and it makes the site less fun.

Ohhh shi-! Aren't there camera's? Where was everyone else that was around?

Comments

#9, #15, #20, You obviously don't understand profiling. Profiling has little to do with race. Profiling is the science of determining threat risk based on visual clues. For example, a white male with swastika tattoos is just as likely to be a criminal as a black guy sporting gang colours.

rustyrox 0

And p.s. I'm pretty sure a thief is someone who takes other's property without consent, regardless of knowledge of the crime.... Just wanted to clear that up...

And the gas station employees did nothing while the cameras stopped recording right??

XoXolizXoXo 0

Dude tht totaly sux. I dnt evn hve a car nd im now scared 2 go 2 a gas station by myself. Thnx 4 warnin us all of wat can happen at a gas station.

At least you had an excuse to miss work, eh?

IllegalLight 0

#24 is the only enlightening comment I've read so far :D