Thanks, dude

By unfortunate - 09/06/2009 23:12 - United States

Today, I was late to work and couldn't get my gas tank open. Panicking, I asked the only person around to help me who happened to be a very large man. He was able to open it for me and seemed really nice. That is until he pulled out a knife and robbed me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 321
You deserved it 4 238

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Glam_fml 0

That really sucks. What is this world coming to? And to everyone calling BS, the man probably wasn't planning on robbing the OP, but decided last second that it was too good of an opportunity to pass up. I am really getting sick of seeing "fake!" on every single FML. This site is for your enjoyment, not to sit there and judge every FMLs plausability. It does not make you cool, and it makes the site less fun.

Ohhh shi-! Aren't there camera's? Where was everyone else that was around?

Comments

He was charging you for his gas-tank opening services. All mechanics rob you -- the knife was just his personalizing touch!

@ #38, exactly right! and that's why i always carry a well maintained and sharpened switchblade with me at all times

alwaysalady 0

hay 42, you know that if a cop catches you with a switchblade you will more then likely be sited, right?

Are you an old lady? You sound like an old lady. FYL for being robbed.

cactus_fml 0

So... tell the cops, have them go to the gas station and review the security tapes, problem (eventually) solved. But it's still FYL for the time being.

fosizzlemynizzlE 0

1) YDI for trying to get help from the only guy around at a gas station. Were you looking to get mugged? 2) How the hell can you not get your gas cap off? My 10 year old son does it for me, its not exactly that hard. Might wanna start lifting weights.

ChasinParkedCars 0

#23- Thank you for defining profiling but the only information we have about this theif is that he is a "big man" not a "big black man". Either way, #9 is making him/herself look like a fool.

aquarius6 0