Surprise!

By Wow - 04/09/2009 01:45 - United States

Today, my girlfriend called me and told me to come to her college, so I did. I was greeted by the campus police who told me to stop harassing her because she no longer wants to be with me. Then they told me I was no longer welcome on campus and hereby banned. She used campus police to dump me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 410
You deserved it 3 339

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hazelwolfeyes 0

What the hell?! what a ******* coward... :( you deserve better than that piece of shit...

Tell them she's dealing Special K out of her dorm.

Comments

I had a female friend who was a little needy/annoying/stalkerish, but I enjoyed her friendship, till one day she randomly reported me (as "stockerish") to her university security and had me banned from the campus. I never did find out why; I honestly hadn't done anything to deserve it, and had never even visited her on campus! Some people are just completely nonsensical. "They can't be reasoned with.... Some people just want to watch the world burn."

Been there, done that. I was dating a girl who was moving way too fast, and was being really clingy. Like, not in the nice, naked, shows up unexpected for wild sex kind of ways. Well, that happened too, but that's not part of this story. :) Anyways, one day she just disappears. She doesn't call (which she usually did about 10 times a day). She doesn't answer my calls (but is using one of my cell phones). A few weeks later I hear through the grapevine that I was being too clingy. Hrm. I never did get that cell phone back either. Sometimes it's all for the better. :)

Not every campus has real campus police. At my school, the most our campus police get are stun guns and pepper spray. They might have been real cops at one time, but now they have NO power.

Exlibris 0

Wow, I can't believe all the stories of universities that don't have real police, even my community college had them. Granted in a more rural area they may not be needed as much, but I hope that have at least a small force on hand just in case. I also hope they are trained to know when they are dealing with an immature girl who is wasting their time to do her dirty work.

I'm not in a rural area, in fact, I'm far from it, in a large city. Unfortunately, they are not trained to know when someone's being a lying bitch. When my ex best friend, as I said before, started terrorizing her ex boyfriend, they eventually got sick of it and sent them to community standards to let someone else deal with it. They're trained to drive around girls at night, crowd control at events, and to patrol campus/give parking tickets.

A similar thing happened with my boyfriend with his ex, except they were at the same college and she got a restraining order and lied and exaggerated about the reasoning. All because she was tired of dating him and sick of him "whining" about her continuously cheating on him (she even had a livejournal post about her little plan). I don't know if getting banned from the campus without an order given will appear on your record, but if it will and you can prove that you were NOT harassing her, you probably want to testify against her in court. What she is doing is abuse of the law!

This seems a little far fetched to me. Wouldn't campus police, real or not, have better things to do than tell some kid that some girl wants to break up with him? I could understand her exaggerating a bit and claiming that he's a threat to her/campus in some form and then the police stepping in, but I'd imagine that their approach would be more hostile in that case.

Do they have better things to do than comply with something that's likely a hoax? Probably. However, campus police (or security guards) have a duty to the students first and foremost, and if a female student tells them her boyfriend is dangerous and she doesn't want to see him anymore, they will meet said boyfriend and make sure that the "dangerous guy" doesn't get very far. On top of that, she's more than welcome to accuse him of abuse, drug dealing, etc....but it's up to her if she wants to press charges, and if they don't actually find drugs on his person or any other evidence regarding his behavior, the best they can do is tell him to go away.

intoxicuunt 0

if you were harrassing her you deserve everything you get

What a douche b!tch. Give us her # so we can all let her know how we feel.

ItsAllGoodPeeps 0

I would but I would feel kinda bad.

what a bitch. never speak with that bitch again and move along, she's trash.

I cant believe how hasty everyone is to say she's horrible lol, it's ridiculous, you guys don't even know the story and you don't even know this guy, maybe he's really horrible, lol

ItsAllGoodPeeps 0

Ya I know, and I still tried talking to her for a week after it happened, I finally came to my senses though.

Gavik 0

YDI for thinking relationships can last once you go to different colleges.

That's an awfully foolish thing to say. It works for some people, not for other, weaker individuals. Often, it has nothing to do with that either. Everyone is different, stop making assumptions; because it is people like you who fail at said relationships, whether close or far. And, for the record, I'm not just talking about romantic ones either, nimrod.

That's screwed up and she doesn't sound like a keeper anyways.

Or maybe this was a last resort because she kept trying to dump you and you kept persisting. Don't be a creeper.