Surprise!

By Wow - 04/09/2009 01:45 - United States

Today, my girlfriend called me and told me to come to her college, so I did. I was greeted by the campus police who told me to stop harassing her because she no longer wants to be with me. Then they told me I was no longer welcome on campus and hereby banned. She used campus police to dump me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 410
You deserved it 3 339

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hazelwolfeyes 0

What the hell?! what a ******* coward... :( you deserve better than that piece of shit...

Tell them she's dealing Special K out of her dorm.

Comments

she called you to tell you to stop harassing her? that sucks....

CinnamonGrl 0

Hmmm. I don't know if this is an FML or YDI. Depends on the circumstances. Was your girlfriend a coward, or were you a stalkerish boyfriend who made such measures necessary?

Do you honestly think the phone call telling him to visit her at the school would have been necessary if he had been really stalking her?

ItsAllGoodPeeps 0

Glad my misery can bring people happiness, lol.

This is the only breakup FML I've seen here that actually made me think, "Wow, F his life!"

tenkenshi 2

She couldn't just dump you by text? Good news, you'll be too pissed at her to be heartbroken about breaking up!!!

At least you weren't in the same college!

What a bitch. I hope you showed the campus police your phone to prove that SHE called YOU last! Anyway, you sound better off. Hope ot wasn't too far of a drive out there - now just count your blessings that you're free of such a psycho.

Why is everyone telling him what a bitch his ex was? I'm guessing that she probably had a good reason, otherwise she would have just told him in person. Maybe the OP is a creep.