Surprise!

By Wow - 04/09/2009 01:45 - United States

Today, my girlfriend called me and told me to come to her college, so I did. I was greeted by the campus police who told me to stop harassing her because she no longer wants to be with me. Then they told me I was no longer welcome on campus and hereby banned. She used campus police to dump me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 410
You deserved it 3 339

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hazelwolfeyes 0

What the hell?! what a ******* coward... :( you deserve better than that piece of shit...

Tell them she's dealing Special K out of her dorm.

Comments

Wow, I think that's a new all time low for having no morals to break up with someone in person.

Well everyone is saying how horrible she was but this guy never proved how good a boyfriend HE was, maybe he did horrible things to her, in that case, the way she dumpted him was brilliant, otherwise, ew she's gross.

Really FYL... But you have to admit...that was ******* hilarious!

Actually, if she called your cell (assuming you have one), then that'll be in the phone records and the company records. I recommend reporting it to the police. Afterwards, you can sit back and watch the fireworks. ^_^

that's what happens when you suck at life.

Haha ouch. That's harsh. Although I give her points on creativity.

Violet_Grace 0

There's probably a VERY good reason for a girl getting the police involved during a break up. Most girls don't do that, so obviously he did something to make her feel unsafe. A facebook or text message would be a cowardly thing to do... but involving the cops is just playin it safe. Gotta look out for yourself.

helpmeiamblind 0

You don't need a stupid, selfish, bitch-***** of a **** like that. Your better off without her. @#66: You're a ******* stupid dumbass. I doubt there was ANY reason to get the police / security involved.

Violet_Grace 0

#67: ... Man, you're classy!!!! Only a super insecure person uses words like that. It's kind of pathetic and I feel bad for you. You can't just call the police for no reason. And besides, however that girl wants to dump someone is her business.

Actually, yes, you can get the police involved for no reason. My former best friend used campus police to TERRORIZE her ex for NO reason other than to be a bitch for months, until they got sick of it and sent them both to community standards.