Surprise!

By Wow - 04/09/2009 01:45 - United States

Today, my girlfriend called me and told me to come to her college, so I did. I was greeted by the campus police who told me to stop harassing her because she no longer wants to be with me. Then they told me I was no longer welcome on campus and hereby banned. She used campus police to dump me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 407
You deserved it 3 339

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hazelwolfeyes 0

What the hell?! what a ******* coward... :( you deserve better than that piece of shit...

Tell them she's dealing Special K out of her dorm.

Comments

hazelwolfeyes 0

What the hell?! what a ******* coward... :( you deserve better than that piece of shit...

.. or maybe he doesn't deserve better than that piece of shit.. depends on what happened to get his girlfriend so pissed off in the first place..

did no one else think that this was ******* AWESOME?? i mean yeah girls a bitch but she's a genius bitch

evlbb2 2

I agree. The girls got style. And connections.

taoxyeuxmay 4

Actually, that girl has some effing balls and that was pretty damn hilarious. Sucks for OP though. Still... lmao!!

ItsAllGoodPeeps 0
ciaobella_fml 0

Oh wow.. I'm sorry. She wasn't a good girlfriend.

Tell them she's dealing Special K out of her dorm.

THTB 3

That made me lol. But yeah, your ex is pretty lame for that. FYL indeed.

fosizzlemynizzlE 0

at least it was just campus police, and she didn't file a real police report. still sucks though :/

Depends, on some campuses (like where I went to school) the campus police are lawfully-constituted police, with powers of arrest and so forth.

still, now hes banned from the campus because his ex girlfriend couldnt dump him in person =(. p.s. i remember moderating this one, it was definately one of the better ones =)

agsilver 14

You've got to admit, that bitch is a GENIUS

Along with the 'date people your own age' speech from your mother, it should also include topics such as 'dating someone who's responsible for their own actions' and 'being with someone who's actually able to be in a relationship'.

ItsAllGoodPeeps 0

I assure you it definitely happened.

BITCH. BITCHBITCHBITCH. Well her college probably sucks shit anyway, and of course BITCHBITCH goes there so why would you ever. And at least you're rid of her. If she comes crying back, do the exact same thing... only make it worse, if you can find a way.

she doesnt obviously deserve you how could someone do that? im sorry

startafire 0

My boyfriend pulled something similar on me... Invited me to stay over, then had me reported as an illegal guest.

hazelwolfeyes 0

@ #7 HOLY CRAP! LOL :D you made my night...