Surprise!

By Wow - 04/09/2009 01:45 - United States

Today, my girlfriend called me and told me to come to her college, so I did. I was greeted by the campus police who told me to stop harassing her because she no longer wants to be with me. Then they told me I was no longer welcome on campus and hereby banned. She used campus police to dump me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 410
You deserved it 3 339

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hazelwolfeyes 0

What the hell?! what a ******* coward... :( you deserve better than that piece of shit...

Tell them she's dealing Special K out of her dorm.

Comments

ItsAllGoodPeeps 0

Its all good guys, ya she is a psycho I guess, idk I also found out she was sleeping with another guy that night and thats why she didnt want me to come over and interrupt her, lol. I already moved on too, and ya she is mad smart, she goes to Stevens Institute Of Technology.

ItsAllGoodPeeps 0
ItsAllGoodPeeps 0

She also blocked me from her Facebook and asked all her friends to delete me, she is just such a sweetheart.

ItsAllGoodPeeps 0

Oh ya, how could I forget, I was considering buying her a present on the way there, good thing I didnt.

Well good thing you didn't! That would have been a waste of money.

Violet_Grace 0

Dude... giving out her personal information on the internet is a real jerk thing to do. No matter what she did to you, or how bad she pissed you off, you have no right to do that. You can probably get in trouble for that too.

OMG... she could've at least had the decency to say it to your face!!! :(

FMLLOLL 0

UNLUCKY....thats a dogs act i feel really sorry for you :( xx

bAdxxKiTTi 0

Dude this chick is a sissy bitch for not saying it to your face. You can do better. :)

redheadedmonster 24

what a bitch. and yes she is one. even if the op was a stalker and needy she should have the balls to say its over in person.