Cramped

By chelse_elyce - 21/01/2015 04:10 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with my boyfriend in his car. We were in the front seat and I was on top. My ass hit the horn and scared my boyfriend so bad, he jumped, causing me to hit my head so hard that I swear I got a concussion. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 823
You deserved it 13 359

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just explain that you were extra... horny! Also, you must be a real knockout, or your boyfriend is anyhow...

Comments

I'm not laughing about it nearly as much as he did ?

Sorry I'm new but what does OP mean? :{

deet124 11

I find this FML to be very arousing. I'm sure I'm not the only one, right? Hello?

No. I find it very obnoxious that people actually complain about getting to have sex. So she bumped her head, not really a big deal.

Just explain that you were extra... horny! Also, you must be a real knockout, or your boyfriend is anyhow...

Lmao I'm just really awkward ? I haven't had car sex since then lmao

Just to be safe: tell him to buy a convertible next time :-)

So people can watch them? Yeah... Great idea...

There won't be that much difference seeing as a car has lots of windows... Btw don't take my previous comment so serious :-)

Next time you have sex in a car, use the passenger seat so that there isn't a horn to honk.

Here comes the car sex experience Lol

randomguy76 14

That's why passenger seats and back seats exist. Hope you guys could laugh it off and continue.

chlorinegreen 27

That's interesting... I thought it was for people to ride in the car with you? I've been doing it wrong for years.