Stealthy

By Anonymous - 11/12/2011 07:29 - Canada

Today, while my boyfriend was sneaking out before my parents awoke, he slipped on some ice and fell on their car. The alarm went off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 276
You deserved it 29 760

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He should have just ran off into the darkness, leading them to think that their car alarm saved them from a burglary.

Comments

That wouldn't have have happened if you had my skills.

LegendofZelda88 8

LMAO!!!! Been there, except it was my girlfriends dog instead of a car alarm..

lovinit5683 0

That's going to be a hard one to explain.

Geez, what did he do, break a window when he fell on it? Or do you just have a really touchy car? FYL, OP. Also, FYL for living in Canada right now, isn't it like, ******* -2 degrees Fahrenheit? Don't freeze to death, and don't get grounded to death.

FYL for being a pussy to cold. -2 F is nothing, I wear a hoodie outside in that. -30 or lower with windchill is when it starts getting bad.

Most cars have a very sensitive alarms now , especially new ones. You can literally lightly touch it and it can go off. He probably lightly shook the car and the alarm went off. And minus 2 is nothing. I don't understand why people assume Canada is suddenly a death zone when it's cold. It's Canada not the North Pole. There is a Huge difference in temperature and weather.

LOOK OUT GUYS! We got a badass over here!

Awkard! but you just make me come up with the excuse "oh, he wanted to make me breakfast" to make it sound like he just arrived in case the same things ever happens to me :) hope you didn't get in too much trouble

aceangel6 4

I gotta say YDI on this one...not because you actually do deserve it, but because he was so close to a clean getaway when some unpredictable force decided...NOPE! Not this time!

Of course I do. Why would I type it if I didn't? That's the whole point of my comment...means Karma's a bitch. They deserve it because of the irony.

sorry for over-estimating you do you know what 'deserve' means?

Obviously this one went over your head...but don't worry, you'll get the next one!