Stay classy

By Anonymous - 30/12/2010 19:23 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I met my father for the first time since I was a baby. The first comment out of his mouth was, "I bet all the boys love those motherfucking bazongas, don't they?" Hi, Dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 765
You deserved it 3 790

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sorry he was such a jerk. He was probably real nervous and blurted. At least that'sy hope. Congrats on the bazongas.

I think you were better off without that asshole.

Comments

OP, he was probably joking. I guess it would all depend on the tone of his voice he used. Or if you were dressed in a revealing/sexy outfit. I do, however, think he should have approached you with a more, introductory greeting, instead of saying something that's going to give you a weird feeling whenever you're around him now. Nonetheless, be glad you met him. I know people that are in their 20s and still haven't met them. It's tough. I don't get to see my father that often either.

Your dad's a creeper. :/ Or maybe he was just nervous and didn't know what to say, I don't know. That's really messed up. If he keeps saying inappropriate and pervy things too you, definitely avoid all contact with him. Better to have no dad than a perv for a father.

fakEwOrLD 0

looks like you two are off to a nice start! what a great way to start conversation..sucks

It is your own fault for having bazongas that go around f*cking poor innocent mothers.

Maybe that's the reason why you haven't seen him since you were a baby? Just try to get over it, OP. He's your father after all, so you're stuck with him. If that moment wasn't equally awkward, then he's just a bloody idiot.

Ninjafriends 1

Ugh, why is this in the intimacy category? Your dad wants to catch up on lost time and bounce you on his lap.

Well? What is the answer to his question, don't leave us hanging.

It's a joke OP, lighten up. Bloody hell people these days...

smartalek 2

what if he was serious? you weren't there, you can't just assume everyone is super nice and jokey all the time.

smartalek 2

what if he was serious? you weren't there, you can't just assume everyone is super nice and jokey all the time.