Stay classy

By Anonymous - 30/12/2010 19:23 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I met my father for the first time since I was a baby. The first comment out of his mouth was, "I bet all the boys love those motherfucking bazongas, don't they?" Hi, Dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 767
You deserved it 3 790

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sorry he was such a jerk. He was probably real nervous and blurted. At least that'sy hope. Congrats on the bazongas.

I think you were better off without that asshole.

Comments

ThatLooksSticky 16

I wish this was one of those FMLs that ended with the OPs age. I'd love to see "I'm 12." at the end of this post. Ha!

EvilDave 13

If the OP is under 12, then yes, but it is doubtful that a child under 12 will have big ****. If the OP is between 12 and 14, her father might be a hebephile, but again it is doubtful that a child under 12 will have big ****. If the op is between 15 and 18, her father might be a ephebophile. Seeing as he made an inappropriate comment on her anatomy and did not mention having sex with her, he is rude, but not necessarily any of the above.

sounds like you have a great pair of bozongas and would not mind seeing these

forgotten_addict 1

wow what a bitch take a compliment, haha just kidding that sucks I advise you to stay far away from your creepy dad, just saying

a new song. sing it to the tune of "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer". Daddy is a perv from the country. he left us when I wad young. You he is only a bit weird. But Mommy and me know he's a creep.

Diablo232 0

at least he's talking to u it could be worse than him noticing ur tats.

If it was anyone other than your father that said that to you, I would have said to just take it as a compliment and be glad that you have big boobs, but BECAUSE it's your dad that said it. AWKWAAAAAAARRD. o.0 Your dads a creeper hunn.

Your dad is a winner due to his use of the word "bazongas".

2riteluvonherarm 0

did your mom ever mention that he was a pedophile?

EvilDave 13

Pedophile? That word you use, I do not think it means what you think it means.