Sniper

By kait - 29/11/2011 05:34 - United States

Today, at work, an overweight man riding an electric cart started peeing all around the store. I had to clean it up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 982
You deserved it 2 340

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's literally the funniest mental image ever! Cleanup in aisle 6! ...and 7....and 8....and 9....

Comments

erockinthesuburb 17

You can 'go anywhere' in your Hover Round! Even the Grand Canyon!

at least it was only urine. Where I work a mentally disabled guy went to the toilet unattended by his carers whilst our on duty staff member was on break, the guy took a dump and urinated all over the disabled toilet (sink, bowl, mirrors), he then walked from the disabled toilet to the male toilet (still defecating) and did the same in the male toilet. The guy who was on break then came back, unwittingly walking through the area in the process, and threw up at the sight (all over the floor, doors, etc).

probably. I have another friend who works in an old person's home and she says this happens quite regularly for them. But I work in the busiest McDonalds in the UK :L.

Steve95401 49

Attention Wal-Mart shoppers! Clean up needed on Aisle 3, 4, 5. 6, 7, 8...

leadman1989 15

Clever when 25 wrote it. Sorry.

This makes me embarrassed to be an American. Our fat stupid ignorant asshole citizens who don't have the better sense to kill themselves, make my soul hurt. If these ***** can't off themselves, it's our responsibility to clean up the gene pool!

I'm an american, and i'm embarrassed to live in the same country with you, who is ENFORCING the jackass american stereotype. BTW, you suggested genocide.

jessrenee1394 3

You are the idiot! How do you know this man did not have something wrong with him that he could not control urinating on himself? I think ignorant people should kill themselves! Maybe America would be a lot better off!

42- Should we get rid of any undesirable races while we are at it? You're an ignorant fool.

michelelewis 3

42, if you don't like it here, leave. we don't need your crappy attitude. (:

The a teen! You have a ******* pokemon as your profile pic and what you have written in your profile makes you sound like an idiot. Come on! Tare me a new asshole like you said you would do to anyone who talks shit to you.

Ewwww put his fat azz out, hope they gave you a raise for having to clean that up!

amanda_say_whutt 9

I work at a movies and one time this kid tock a massive shit in the hall. Just sitting there taking a shit. And he laughed afterwards. He was like 15. If they would of made me clean it I would of quit. I'm no damn janitor.

GatorPiss 2

It's at a moment like that, where you decide to go to school and use that as a motivation to finish.