Sniper

By kait - 29/11/2011 05:34 - United States

Today, at work, an overweight man riding an electric cart started peeing all around the store. I had to clean it up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 982
You deserved it 2 340

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's literally the funniest mental image ever! Cleanup in aisle 6! ...and 7....and 8....and 9....

Comments

Mx_Rider 6

sucks but atleast you have a job and make money right?

Don't worry, one day that blubber butt will pee on his electric cart, short it and electrocute his John Thomas. Karma is a bitch!

I'm going to make an educated guess and say there's a 99% chance that this man was in a store-owned motorized scooter. I work at a grocery store; you wouldn't believe how many perfectly abled people use those out of sheer laziness.

Sometimes it's not laziness, those things are kind of fun!

MaaaanWTF 1

Wouldn't he just pee all over himself and the cart? Then again what do I know? I wasn't there. Damn you FML for being so vague!

Lucky you don't work at a fast food place. People pee in the washrooms on the floor like everyday! It was terrible, I had to clean it up. I quit. xD Lol I know you guys don't care... Just sayin'.

I'm trying to picture the awkward position he would've had to be in to pee from an electric cart while sitting.

troggo64 0
popncapsatya 0

Sorry bout that by the way, sometimes i just cant control myself!

23- You're new so someone should tell you that playing "the other side" isn't funny. Also, don't use single letters as abbreviations for words, don't confuse your and you're, and finally if you're going to defend your comment, it had better be a damn good defense.

That's literally the funniest mental image ever! Cleanup in aisle 6! ...and 7....and 8....and 9....

Pretty sure my friends had to clean up crap that had been scattered around the entire store, and also partially frozen... FYL still.