Need more details, please

By Anonymous - 27/07/2021 17:01 - United States - Spring Hill

Today, I fucked up a relationship, by accident, and then they broke up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 356
You deserved it 684

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That’s too general a statement to really understand. More details please?

"Brevity is the soul of wit." -- Shakespeare Unless it's too brief and is just a WTF! Details! We need details!

Comments

That’s too general a statement to really understand. More details please?

arioch_fml 20

Is this a he tripped, you fell kind of accident...?

"Brevity is the soul of wit." -- Shakespeare Unless it's too brief and is just a WTF! Details! We need details!

I said this before in a recent previous FML. MORE DETAIL!!! I cannot vote on these types of FMLs.

And even then, the Cyber Ninjas are gonna come in and scan your ballot with ultraviolet light to detect signs of bamboo or folding. They gotta stop the steal and not let the child-trafficking "I agree, your life sucks" perverts get away with massive fraud!

Well spotted inside information! It's time we have the voting polls renewed due to the "I agree..." party's outstanding amount of voter fraud which is an oppressive time for our "YDI" voter victims.

Jimmy J Wilkinson 5

Um... alright, cool synopsis and all, but uh... Don't you think that's a little ambiguous? More details?

You might wanna expand on this one a little bit more, chief.

Op, it sounds like that relationship was on its last good wheel for a long while now