Simmer down, Karen

By mando - 06/10/2011 15:14 - Australia

Today, at work, I refused a customer a refund because there was nothing wrong with the item, and she didn't have the packaging. I then watched as she and her son rummaged through a public bin for the packaging. When I refused her again, she called me a "fucking idiot". FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 009
You deserved it 7 004

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

You should submit this to notalwaysright.com as well. It's totally perfect.

Jaythe1st 1
mbrooks5110 0

Why wouldnt you take it back? Honestly, I've taken things back I just didn't want, like gifts others gave me that I didn't like... I think I agree with your shopper there.

But I bet you had the packaging in which it came in.

hateevryone 14

what a bitch. i couldn't have a job where i interact with alot of people. this is a prime example

It is extremely difficult. I have to bite my tounge on many occasions.

Love how customers think you owe them, and policy doesn't apply. You should just kiss their ass and give them what they want. Screw that.

do u work at Walmart? customers are just stupid.

I don't think it is OPs fault. I worked at a major retail store at the customer service desk, and we had to follow the stores policy..or it would be our ass on the line. I tried to keep the customers happy, but sometimes you just can't. And as an added note..a lot of customers are stupid, but so are a lot of employees..just sayin'. But at most stores if you complain enough to a manager, you get whatever you want.

Its not the OP's fault. Open box policy is serious business.