Sharing is caring

By Anonymous - 28/06/2014 01:02 - United States - Imperial

Spicy
Today, I couldn't find my vibrator. After searching for an hour I decided to ask my husband. He quickly shook his head no. We've been married for ten years. I know when he's lying. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 962
You deserved it 10 742

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Take the t.v Remote and all answers will be given

Turn the WiFi off, wait for a bit at the router and interrogate him there.

Comments

That's what happens when you replace your husband with a machine...

Replaced is a strong word. I'm sure guys ********** when they aren't having sex, so why can't she? Maybe she uses it when she's alone it he's on business.

Masturbating isn't replacing your partner. Besides the obvious (sometimes you just want to get off), there are plenty of men who don't take the time to give their partner an ******, not even once in a while. And there's always the chance she's the OP from the previous post and was turned down.

It's not necessarily replacing, some girls don't have much of a choice. I use a vibrator often only because it's a lot easier than trying to get my boyfriend interested in sex, could be that same type of situation.

justawallflower 27

may be he needs it.. lol, jk... he is prank in u, just have fun and go with the flow

Maybe we want to have you use him instead... Hope you find it OP no man can do what a vibrator can

Maybe he is lonely and wants to have a night with just you and him.

A lot of men do seem to feel threatened by their significant other's toys. I don't know why. I actually bought my wife a vibrator...it was great. We even spiced things up a little on occasion by using it together.

Yeah, but OP spent an hour looking for the vibrator instead of just telling her husband she was feeling aroused. Just from the wording it can be easy to take from this that she cares more about her vibrator than her husband. This could very well not be the case, but we'll probably never know.

askullnamedbilly 33

#61 Sometimes, people want sex with another person, sometimes they just want to pleasure themselves. It's completely legitimate to want to ********** even when your partner has time and would assist you. It's about pleasing yourself, just like treating yourself to a spa weekend or reading a good book. Masturbating in a relationship does not mean that you're not pleasing your partner or your partner isn't pleasing you.

You're not kidding. I don't think I've met a guy yet that didn't get all retarded about them, even though they're smaller than they are...

Perhaps he just wants to use it with you instead.

His play station should go missing until your vibrator turns up. Or you could suggest that since you don't have your vibrator, it's his job to get you off. I guarantee you'll "find it" quicker than you can say foreplay.

kyu_Q 19

I would take that deal everyday of the week. I would even burn down the sex toy store if it will get me with tasked my wife off

As a man, I'm curios how you know when your husband is lying. Maybe it's common to women?

It probably just has to do with the fact that some people express very obvious, unconscious signs when they are lying. Some people more than others. OP has probably just been around her husband enough to know when he's lying by the signs he shows.

Emily062611 6

My husband doesn't make eye contact when he's lying. It's almost always something insignificant, but he'll look away or at something else. My brothers all over-embellish when they're lying, giving way too much detail. Most people have little "tells".