Sharing is caring

By Anonymous - 28/06/2014 01:02 - United States - Imperial

Spicy
Today, I couldn't find my vibrator. After searching for an hour I decided to ask my husband. He quickly shook his head no. We've been married for ten years. I know when he's lying. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 962
You deserved it 10 742

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Take the t.v Remote and all answers will be given

Turn the WiFi off, wait for a bit at the router and interrogate him there.

Comments

supersquirel500 10

ydi, you're married! throw the vibrator out. and get with him Instead!

I disagree with this. some couples buy vibrators and ****** to spice things up in the bedroom. my boyfriend and I have one of each actually for me. every couple is different. even after marriage I still won't throw out my toys. you know how expensive those things can be??

Buy a big black vibrator to further invigorate him...

To everyone asking OP why she has a vibrator if she's married - a lot of married couples use sex toys together, or so I've heard. Or maybe it's a backup for when the husband isn't in the mood or isn't getting OP to where she needs to be (satisfied). Regardless, for him to just take it, now that's rude. He should have talked to her if it bothered him that she had a vibrator.

KatyLarae 13

That's when you take his toys

Sounds like you're more married to your vibrator than him. FHL

YDI for being a bad wife. Use your husband, rather than spending hours searching for it take signs from your husband.

Maybe he enjoys sex toys the same way you do. Maybe it'll spice up your sex life if you're open minded. You could buy sex toys together in a sex shop or online, look for sex toys for him that will hit his G-Spot or vibrating anal beads and whilst looking for toys for him you could look at toys for yourself. You could also look for sex toys you'd both enjoy? Anyway, I'm sure he's just embarrassed or doesn't know how to tell you, so approach him when he's relaxed and just be honest, if you're happy with it then tell him. It could be a lot of fun! Good luck, OP!

probably used it in the kitchen to scramble those eggs you had for breakfast.

You totally deserved it! What kind of person uses a machine instead of someone who actually loves them? It's like leaving your family just so you can do something worthless. I've been seeing comments very similar to this one that have been getting dislikes. That tells me that most of the people on here are heartless and have no soul.

your aparently the one "heartless without a soul". no where does it say in the fml that their sex life is lacking. its normal to ********** even in a relationship where you have sex regularly. its "heartless" to tell people that they are not allowed to when its not your body, especially when (as other commenters have said) some men like watching/using a vibrator on their woman when their together, so stop assuming.

and comparing it to leaving your family is so wrong and outragous that its disgusting.

shouldn't need one if he's a good husband