Bigger than...

By Jim - 26/11/2019 16:00 - Canada - Winfield

Today, I was looking for my passport and I found my wife's new vibrator (that she failed to tell me she'd purchased). I understand now why she doesn't want sex with me anymore. That thing is much bigger than I am. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 486
You deserved it 515

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And it vibrates. And it doesn't fart and leave its socks all over the place.

First of all does she have to report every purchase she makes? And I hate to tell you this but size has nothing to do with it. It's all in how you use it. ydi

Comments

Amanda G Rich 23

Sounds like it's time for a serious talk with your wife if she'd rather have sex with a toy then you.

rotflqtms_ 21

Or if she'd rather have sex with him then the toy... that way it can finish her off when he leaves her hanging.

for it to finish her off, they'd have to be doing something in the first place. the op says she doesn't want to have sex anymore. that's a replacement not an aid

And it vibrates. And it doesn't fart and leave its socks all over the place.

First of all does she have to report every purchase she makes? And I hate to tell you this but size has nothing to do with it. It's all in how you use it. ydi

tounces7 27

Yeah, it's how you use it sure, but I seriously doubt he can make his dick vibrate on 15 different settings either while simultaneously providing clit stimulation.

Mathalamus 24

Oh well. It's not up to you to decide what she buys with her own money. Get over it.

Maybe you can talk about it and incorporate the new "guy" in your activities? It may turn out fun for both of you. Also, a few others said she didn't have to tell him. You're right, but she didn't have to keep it a secret either. She didn't need his permission but it would have been nice to share.

CoriCat 25

To be fair, she is under no obligation to tell when she bought something so personal

since she apparently wasnt obligated to tell you anything... get yourself one of those fancy new sex dolls. those things are legit

She probably hid it from you because she didn't want to hurt your feelings. I agree with the others, you two can explore this new thing together. In fact, it will be a bonding moment and you will be a real man in her eyes for not being threatened by a toy. Remember that your **** is only one of many body parts that you have to use for her pleasure. You also have lips, fingers, a tongue, a brain (i.e. creativity) and ears (i.e. listen to what she wants). If the toy suggests that she is a size queen, maybe try fisting? As for a small ****, it is amazing how much pleasure a woman derives from just having the entrance of her ****** teased with a ****. You sure don't need 10" for that. Also, read up all that you can about pleasuring a woman. To a woman, emotional intimacy is much sexier than a big ****.