Rough

By aarone23 - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I was slammed onto my car, thrown on the ground, and arrested for outstanding warrants from 1979. I was born in 1992. FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 265
You deserved it 4 135

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Imagirll 3

show them your drivers license..

ckyorelse 18

Hi! Billy Mays here with the all new Magic Age Reducer! born in 1979? Let's try 1992! With the all new Magic Age Reducer, you can get out of any warrant thrown your way!

Comments

Maybe they thought you were the reincarnation of a criminal from the past and wanted to get you back for those years of crime? No?

FMLoverAgain 7

or they couldve gone back in time. :D

Outstanding warrants??? They were that good, huh?

xxBFMVAAMIWxx 18

Must have been to be arrest worthy 31 years on ;)

ckyorelse 18

Hi! Billy Mays here with the all new Magic Age Reducer! born in 1979? Let's try 1992! With the all new Magic Age Reducer, you can get out of any warrant thrown your way!

dudeitsdanny 9

You made me burst out laughing during a lecture on Bulgarian culture.. hahaha.

CSRozell 4
staceysgenesis16 0

is your user name cky or else like the band!?!? cause that's my favorite band of all time

iloveyouchung 0

that's ******' rude you asshole.

ckyorelse 18

125 yes sir 128 well that's not very nice now is it?

u really do look like Billy mays dude props on that .. but kinda messed up and watch out his family might try to sue you but keep it up your funny !

JacksonCampbell 9

It's funny because you look like Billy Mays.

johnnie254 7

ur a ghost? ur supposed to be dead! 0_0

peakcheer 2

14- really funny. but is it just me that noticed he looks a lot like Billy Mays?

xxBFMVAAMIWxx 18
dudeitsdanny 9

You deserve it for traveling to the past, and committing crimes/infractions. You deserve it for driving while unborn. You deserve it for being the reincarnation of someone with outstanding warrants. But really, that sucks, I hope you can get compensated in some way for their incompetence.

the only way to get compensation is to sue but then most of the cops around will hate you. have fun getting out of a ticket then. you could try just threatening to use a lawyer. it probable wouldn't work but it's worth a shot. ps it's 4 police brutality.

jazzybabiboo 0

wow how old do you look? because that's a huge difference in age there...

Yeah, the real FML here is that a 19 year old kid looks like they're in their mid 30's.

Older than that... The warrants were from 1979 and he'd probably have to be at least a teenager when they were issued, so that'd make him at least 50.

my2centsworth 15

I agree. OP would have to look at least 20 years older than he actually is. Someone's led a hard life.......

jazzybabiboo 0
iAmScrubs 19

-Excerpt from bloopers of the show Cops-