Riverdale

By TRAMATIZED - 08/09/2009 22:08 - Canada

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend decided it would be hot to get it on in the gym storage room at school. Apparently so did my Chemistry and Drama teachers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 250
You deserved it 7 628

Same thing different taste

Comments

finally an fml that ireply_w_lyrics hasnt commented on.. i hate that ******. ireply if you comment on this, i will personally unleash my army of pissed of gnomes on you. go eat some ******* muffins...

sleepreader 0

Sorry I'm late. ireply_with_lyrics coupdn't come today, something about a HIV virus or something. I don't really know what that is, some kind of computer virus I'm guessing? Anyways, I'm here to fill in for him. Just for today. And ireply, if you're a girl, I'm really sorry. Maybe work on your makeup alitllte bit? And if you're a guy... I'm... just... sorry... anyways... ahem She clings to me like cellophane Fake plastic submarine Slowly driving me insane But now that's over So what if the sex was great Just a temporary escape Another thing I grew to hate But now that's over Why, why you always kick me when I'm high Knock me down till we see eye to eye Figured her out I know she may not be  Miss Right she'll do right now, she'll do right now I used to hang on every word Each lie was more absurd Kept me so insecure But now that's over She taught me how to trust And to believe in us And then she taught me how to cuss That bitch it's over (You know I used to be such a nice boy) (yea, I know it doesn't really fit, but did ireply's song lyrics really fit either?)

couturegirl2 7
triplethreat13 0

"traumatized" and "chemistry" are both spelled wrong. idiot.

Dynoblaze 1

talk about having chemistry and drama all in one event.

viaco12 0

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! thats AWESOME!!!!!!! i hope u hav a good time in those classes this year!

1234jnimawe 0

now you know you'll definitly pass!!

O_O O boy! that's not a good sign... back when I was in high school, a student cople got it on, when I was going to the rest room. they got it on with souch a passen, I could here them over my iPod. I left to fined another restroom, leaving them as a teacher whent in and yelled at them. that was also audible over my iPod. anyway... you'll get over it:) I did! RI

heyy_theree 0

that was... horrible. way to be incompetent and not use the correct homonym of hear/ here. 1. you have monstrous grammar. 2. your spelling is horrendous. 3. i suggest that you go back to middle school. i mean, really? "souch a passen" wtf? how can you screw up the word 'such'? whatever..

redheadff 0

did you get extra credit or whatt?!?