By burnbabyburn - 11/11/2015 17:47 - United Kingdom
Add a comment - Reply to : #
Someone once switched labels in the chemistry lab in my highschool. When the teacher went to do an experiment, it wasn't what he thought. He started screaming for us to run out and in like 30 seconds it exploded. He tried to shield the students with his body so he ended up in ICU for awhile. He's been back for a few years now but it was the craziest thing.
In middle school, the wood shop instructor cut his finger off on a table saw on the same day he lectured my class about safety using it. Hopefully you weren't hurt
One day before school one of our janitors almost cut his hand off cutting a plastic bucket, we would have, but luckily we had a SawStop on the table saw. But honestly he shouldn't have been cutting a plastic bucket on the saw with no knowledge or permission to do so. But since then he's stayed the hell away from the lab.