Quiet

By Deborah - 27/10/2011 06:41 - United States

Today, I saw my upstairs neighbor outside getting the mail. She asked how my day was, and then apologized that the sound of her baby's crying through the walls kept me up last night. Apparently she heard me when I yelled at 2am for her fucking demon spawn to shut up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 841
You deserved it 40 520

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AhhBrenid 8

At least she said she was sorry.

Sounds like you will be great parent material.

Comments

structuredchaoz 4

One day when you have kids you will understand.

It's a baby. It's going to cry. Again. Now and later as well. Hell, even tomorrow. A baby can't control it's crying (that's its way of communication) but you can control your mouth. Okay, damage done. The mother apologized. She's having a harder time than you are. You placed more stress on her because of the fact that she has to make her baby happy, and neighbors as well. PS. Maybe you were once called a demon spawn yourself when you were a baby

monnanon 13

If the sound is bothering you do something about it, get earplugs or put on your mp3 player, dont bitch at the wall, thats really proactive.

You don't like hearing your neighbors? Grow a sack and don't live in an apartment building. Douche canoe.

I don't understand your point. And douche canoe?

Or maybe it's them who should grow a sack and keep the noise level down.

gabrielbaby 9

Yeah great idea. Making a baby be quiet is that easy. You can't control a baby like that.

Maddoctor 10

It's true that you can't control a baby's cries, but the parents must have known that they could face some cranky neighbors living in an apartment complex. Now the tenants were probably aware that they wouldn't be able to have complete silence, but in this situation there's a little blame to be had on all parties because we're dealing with a complex rather than separate houses.

Apologies, after all, people do crazy things when their up that late!

suitgirl5 5

I have great respect for perdix, having seen many of his/her FML comments. I believe this FML depends on your views on parenting. In my personal view, if I can find nothing wrong with a baby, then I will let it cry. If it goes on for over an hour and doesn't stop, then it's doctor time. Some babies like testing out lung capacity, cute little devils.

You're going to waste a LOT of you and your doctors time if you go see him every time your baby cries for more than an hour. Just sayin'.

If you dont like the baby crying put on headphones. Babys cry, sometimes there nothing you can do to soothe them but wait it out, its not the moms fault the walls are thin. And if you were kept up how do you think the she feels?? She really shoud not have even apoligized...you shoud have.

crispy174 7

you are now classified as a jackass congrats I guess