Quiet

By Deborah - 27/10/2011 06:41 - United States

Today, I saw my upstairs neighbor outside getting the mail. She asked how my day was, and then apologized that the sound of her baby's crying through the walls kept me up last night. Apparently she heard me when I yelled at 2am for her fucking demon spawn to shut up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 841
You deserved it 40 520

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AhhBrenid 8

At least she said she was sorry.

Sounds like you will be great parent material.

Comments

To all you saying it's not the babies or the parents fault if it's crying at all hours, what if someone had a dog that wouldn't shut up? It's not the dogs fault, it's just being a dog and you can't always get them to shut up, yet I bet you'd still complain to your landlord if you lived in an apartment block and someones dogs was howling at 2am.

xTheDoctorx 1

You're joking, right? Any well trained dog will hush when it's owner tells it to. I have 2 breeds who are known for barking (smooth collie) and bawling (bluetick coonhound). The coonhound is just a pup and all I have to say is "enough" in a firm voice and they both shut their traps and bounce over to me for the treat they get when they obey. It took about a week to teach him when it is acceptable to bawl and when it is not. 2 am is NEVER acceptable so YES I would complain to my landlord if someone's dog was howling at 2 am. The exception would be if there was an intruder or something abnormal going on. Please don't get a dog. It will walk all over you.

You just proved me right, it's not the dogs fault, it is the owners fault. Dumbass.

And saying that it may not even be the current owners fault, lots of rescue dogs have behavioural problems that are difficult to train out because they've been so neglected.

Epic win xD There are three demon spawn living next door to me, i feel ya.

sceptic 1

This is coming from a woman... If the world was fair, you'd be sterile

MissMauMau 0

Wow. You're kind of a douche. Babies cry. It's not like it was the poor woman's fault!

To number 4- not everyone in the world will or must have kids.

Why should OP put up with the crying? I chose not to have kids so I don't have to listen to it. To everyone who said "imagine how the parents feel". I'm sure it's easier for them because they actually care and love the kid. It really gets frustrating to listen to kids of strangers.

That was very rude of you. Babies cry and sometimes their parents don't know why. Just wait til I have your own...on second thought, don't have any children because they will probably turn out rude like you.

Not true I think most people would do the same, if you have something to do in the morning then you would be pissed when you are kept up that long. Besides babies are **** ugly and very annoying I hope I never have one

zzzmonkey 5