Quiet

By Deborah - 27/10/2011 06:41 - United States

Today, I saw my upstairs neighbor outside getting the mail. She asked how my day was, and then apologized that the sound of her baby's crying through the walls kept me up last night. Apparently she heard me when I yelled at 2am for her fucking demon spawn to shut up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 841
You deserved it 40 520

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AhhBrenid 8

At least she said she was sorry.

Sounds like you will be great parent material.

Comments

Ouch. Really, you shouldn't be screaming at a baby. What is wrong with you?!

If you can hear the baby's crying through the wall, why would you think they wouldn't hear your yelling through the wall?

SkardeyKat 3

Yeah, screaming at babies that they are terrible little Satan spawns is EXACTLY how to get them to stop crying....

leadman1989 15

Oh so everyone's gonna gang up on op? SCREW YOU PEOPLE! You know crying can be annoying and it's especially annoying when you didn't get to partake in the fun that caused it! Sometimes people yell that's natural too!

gabrielbaby 9

Very mature. Yes. You are right. But now imagine the mother. Obviously she's the one who now is dealing with a crying baby, losing sleep in the process and having her neighbor yell at her. It isn't hard to put on something to work as white noise or for the op to listen to some music.

No one said it wasn't annoying, and a grown adult can control their temper, also, yelling at an infant is not "natural". Anger and annoyance is natural, how you cope with it is a choice you consciously make using your judgment skills.

YDI for shouting so loudly she heard you. I hear some people on here saying how it is not nice if you have to work the next morning to be kept up by a baby... just think how the parents feel. Babies cry.. they have no other way of communicating until they can talk. So STFU and buy some earplugs! Or move.

perdix 29

Demons are clever that way! They **** up your life, then the next day, they "apologize" and make YOU feel guilty for them ******* up your life. Hire an exorcist.

usnwife 18

My daughter had horrible colic. Screamed for hours on end no matter what I did. It took 3 months and 4 different formulas for her to get past it. We were at the dr every otter week, she was miserable, and so was everyone else. But yes, its very possible for babies to be inconsolable. There was only one way to get her to calm down (to a cry instead of a scream) and that involved a very complex walk/jiggle/rock/sway/shhhhh combination.

keshaforever1 14

WTF?Just buy some earplugs!YDI because you screamed at a baby -_-

Good job wing sensitive to something someone else has absolutely no control over. Be lucky you don't live under me. I'd make sure to flood my toilets and overflow my drains often.