Quiet

By Deborah - 27/10/2011 06:41 - United States

Today, I saw my upstairs neighbor outside getting the mail. She asked how my day was, and then apologized that the sound of her baby's crying through the walls kept me up last night. Apparently she heard me when I yelled at 2am for her fucking demon spawn to shut up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 841
You deserved it 40 520

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AhhBrenid 8

At least she said she was sorry.

Sounds like you will be great parent material.

Comments

No, some of us are mature adults and have self-control.

Stripey_Socks 0

******* asshole. Babies cry. It's not their fault. Think of how moms feel staying up all night with their children. If you act like that, you don't deserve children of your own.

dwsgirl 8

F your neighbor's life. That's an awkward situation. I feel for both of you. Of course, at 2 am you're tired and cranky, especially if this is a common occurrence. I understand. Maybe not the best choice, but... it happens. And your neighbor certainly can't help it either. It sounds like she was trying to keep the peace though, not rub in that she heard you. Acknowledge the situation. It works better than both knowing and ignoring it.

gabrielbaby 9

Just a question don't get me wrong, but if they live in something similar to an apartment, how the hell can they sound proof their walls? I've been in an apartment. You can barely paint the walls no less sound proof it. Which sound proofing is very expensive. A mother in an apartment wouldn't have that kind of money. So if anyone wants to say sound proof. Explain to me where they will get the money and how can they do it if the landlord says no? One more thing. If the op has a problem, why can't they make their walls soundproof?

lizard399 0

Yeah I get it, sounds like something I would do.. Personally, I see it as I don't want kids so why should I have to put up with the sound of yours in my own apartment.. But it's not her fault and I would still say sorry for getting angry about it since she obviously heard you, you just don't have the patience of a parent.

gabrielbaby 9

But why live in an apartment when there's bound to be someone with a kid?

lizard399 0

Excuse me while I win the lottery.

Lol..demon spawn. But..I don't think it would sound much like a demon if it just cried. I think it would sound more like, "RRRRSAAAAAHHHHHHHHHOOOWEESSESASKIONNNNNNN!!"

whatevs329 0

You def deserved that!!! How dare u call a baby a demon spawn!?! Bec I'm sure that child just decided it wanted to piss you off that night right? It's a baby dumbass, last I checked they aren't able to control their emotions. If Anyone ever had the nerve to say that About my little man i would give THEM a reason to stay up crying all night!

charmanderCHAR 5
charmanderCHAR 5
drwshark 1

Your name makes you sound a lot more laid back than you seem to be.

Maddoctor 10

I'm betting all the thumbs down was 138. I thumbed them all back up just to even it out. =)

I wouldn't think twice about calling your kind a demon spawn, since you seem to be kinda one too. I think most kinds are demon spawn, or anything worse than that.

Glockinator 2

Don't live in a apartment or a condo or anything connected if you can't handle noise. Or make sure they have sound proofing between places before moving in. Babies and animals are always going to be in buildings and make noises you can't always control. Get over it