Pugs not drugs

By Anonymous - 26/10/2011 05:43 - United States

Today, my son got really high and shaved the dog with my electric shaver. Not only does the dog look really bad, I didn't know my son used drugs. I now have to buy the dog a sweater and get my son some help. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 494
You deserved it 5 508

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Glitterhinoceros 14

Dont crush his dream of becoming a dog groomer. I bet he did a lovely job and your just overreacting.

The dog probably peer pressured your son into getting high and then shaving him!

Comments

definately wasnt high off bud cuz weed doesnt make u do dumb shit like that

And after all those, get a new shaver, you don't wanna use the old one

Just be glad he didn't hurt the dog and don't give up trying to help your son.

Ya "help" your son. I'm sure that will work.

2wenty0ne21 0

Jizzwold I think were the only stoners on here, everyone else is mislead! Henry Anslinger would be proud :(

ShroomsOnAcid 16

It depends on your definition of "help". Real help would address the underlying issues that are causing his desire to use drugs. Those are unfortunately often overlooked, in favor of a "just stop it" method. Sometimes there are no issues. Sometimes drug use is about discovering the depths of your mind, and dimensions previously unknown. It's about curiosity, knowledge, and experience. It's something completely different than "let's get high and do stupid shit". If this happens to be the reason, the best you can do is make sure your son is well educated about the substance he's using, to prevent harm as much as possible.

missdaulton 0

The only help that kid needs is help finding a lighter for shit sakes it's pot. Be happy that's all it is! At least it's not meth right? At least he's not jacking boxes of suddafed and taking them by the handfuls or cooking it and as far as the dog situation if he was my kid he would be ground for what he did to lassie before I grounded him for the pot...and hair grows

missdaulton 0

The only help that kid needs is help finding a lighter for shit sakes it's pot. Be happy that's all it is! At least it's not meth right? At least he's not jacking boxes of suddafed and taking them by the handfuls or cooking it and as far as the dog situation if he was my kid he would be grounded for what he did to lassie before I grounded him for the pot...and hair grows...send him to grooming classes not rehab, shit do it as a punishment bet he'll never do that again. And just remember not everyone gets better in rehab, take Lindsey Lohan for example...look what rehab has done for her...really though look at her ugh

191 nice double post and where does it say he was high on pot? Could've been acid for all we know.

At least the dog is happy. The best time to wear a striped sweater... Is all the time... One with a yellow turtleneck!

Lizzy500 16

The line is "One with a COLLAR, turtleneck... that's the kind" Yeah, I watch too much Spongebob.

superficialheart 11

No need to be hasty there, I'm sure he's a great kid, just caught in the wrong crowd.

Ins0mau 20

Well, at least he's *******, I guess...

RedPillSucks 31

I don't think he got that far with the dog. That was probably the next step, but the drugs ran out before the dog got some.

#23, are you moron & being ****** by her son? Doesn't matter, because you are A fucling moron amyway.

EriccaLuv 0

Why is he a moron? He was smoking a perfectly natural substance that has basically no negative effects.

rainbowbigbird 7

He's a moron for shaving the dog and poorly at that apparently. Not for smoking. Lol.

Alexisthebestest 16

He just smoked some weed. It's not serious enough for you to put him in rehab or anything...although shaving your dog while he's supposedly high does seem kinda dramatic. Maybe he's one of those people that pretends to be a stoner.

NeThat is exactly what I was thinking. Unless he's shooting up or sniffing and snorting shit...you know to the point where he can't live without it...but if it's just weed every now and then, don't waste your money on rehab.

Alexisthebestest 16

Haha, I just know that a lot of teenagers around here like to act like they smoke lots of weed, especially around 4/20, with their bob marley shirts like they're the shit ha.

If he was screaming nude rolling in a puddle of puke get him help. But his is weed we are talking about. The only danger he will face with weed are the cops that treat weed like a hardcore drug. There is nothing wrong with smoking a bowl.

Alexisthebestest 16

Most cops around here will let you get away with a little weed. No one really takes weed seriously ha.

Dirk667 0

Usually high refers to marijuana, and that's not a drug, if he was on coke he was lit, rolling on pills, triping on shroom or acid, real drugs are illegal, weed is a natural remedy for boredom

DropBearHunter 8

Because its a herb. Similar to how steroids aren't a drug but a 'natural supplement' :P.

So, following this logic, coke & heroin would also not be considered as drugs but "natural substances" because they come from plants, right? I doubt that arguement would work with Mr. Policeman.

You can't expect a non-drug-user to keep up with drug slang. I doubt the OP took drugs recently, if at all, and I doubt she partook in nuanced discussions about narcotic-related colloquialisms.

Please don't feed the stoner. Er, the troll. Everyone knows that everything that exists on the planet is natural.

DropBearHunter 8

Kind of missed the joke didnt you....

I consider anything that messed with your judgment to be a drug or a form of. Weed isn't serious enough to get help, so much as him needing to be under lock and key to make sure he doesn't get anymore. But I think goin to rehab or something for the one thing that isn't addicting is a tad much when a talk may work.

CJ_DA9 0

I agree with dirk. I don't smoke or anything. But what he is saying as hardcore drugs take more to get them to the state in order to "do" them. Meth needs to be chemically made, coke needs to be prepared, pills thats an obvious, weed you can take right off the plant and smoke it.

Because it grows in the ******* ground, it's a plant!!! God put it here.

Why do people think you can't get addicted to marijuana? (looking forward to the answers...)

I wouldn't say Cannabis isn't a drug, but its definately not as bad as people think. Smoke is smoke, and it will effect your lungs over time. BUT, as far as the plant itself goes, its not bad. Just the whole smoke aspect, which even then isnt too bad.

It is possible to be addicted, but the amount you would have to smoke at one time isn't humanly possible.

#95, addiction develops over time. It's not a one off event. If that was the case, everyone that has ever tried a harder drug would be addicted.

Weed is not addicting I can smoke it for 2 weeks and put it down with no problem you would need to ingest super large amounts of a period of time for it to get addicting and it's humanly impossible to smoke the amount needed daily and over a large time to become addicted how many people have you heard that have OD'D on weed?? None!!

Goggle can be your friend in this one. By the way, ODing is totally different to addiction. Many types of weed exist, some more potent than others. People are also different, some being more prone to addiction than others. Do you drink alcohol while you smoke for 2 weeks?

RedPillSucks 31

Drugs can be psychologically addicting as well as physically addicting. Weed (which is a delivery system for the drug THC, just like cigarettes are for Nicotine) can be psychologically addicting. It affects everyone differently so personal anecdotes are pointless.

Well said # 125. Now if everybody listens to you....

Agreed, RPS. I know people that are totally addicted to smoking weed. They can't function normally without it and go through anxiety attacks. I think maybe when people say it's not addictive, they're speaking about physical withdrawals which aren't strong like when a person stops other so called "harder drugs" (this includes alcohol) but I believe addiction can still occur. Addiction is a state of mind too, just like I know people that are addicted to ****.

EriccaLuv 0

Coke and heroin WERE natural until they modified it into a drug...there is no modifying in weed

#159, unless you are talking about coca-cola (a.k.a. Coke), go back to school you twit. The so called "modification" you think that makes it not natural is extraction & purification. Resin from marijuana plants can also be "modified" the same way for your smoking pleasure. Pure or not, still a plant and still a drug!

Savra, it is damn near physically impossible to get addicted to weed. You can become dependent on it, which is similar to an addiction, but there is a difference. The amount needed to cause dependence, is absurdly large anyway

missdaulton 0

There's no modifying in weed?... Ever hear of chronic?...

no coke and heroine would still be considered illicit substance because they are processed by juicing the leaf adding other harmful chemicals to make the high, higher. if you were eating the dried leaf straight up then it would be considered natural. also the dried cokaplant leaves are a remedy for altitude sickness.

On the bright side, his fur will grow back :D Your son needs help though.