Pugs not drugs

By Anonymous - 26/10/2011 05:43 - United States

Today, my son got really high and shaved the dog with my electric shaver. Not only does the dog look really bad, I didn't know my son used drugs. I now have to buy the dog a sweater and get my son some help. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 494
You deserved it 5 508

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Glitterhinoceros 14

Dont crush his dream of becoming a dog groomer. I bet he did a lovely job and your just overreacting.

The dog probably peer pressured your son into getting high and then shaving him!

Comments

Mean_Mr_Mustard 9

133- I love how you called everyone else idiots but you could not spell out the word "you". It's two more letters, find them and use them.

If it was just weed and he is older than 16 then don't worry about the "help".

Smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol are ten times worse than smoking marijuana so leave the kid alone! Also, the pot didn't make him shave the dog...his stupidity did.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

138, It can be psychologically addictive, but whether addiction grabs hold of you or not depends on your natural predisposition to addiction. With psychological addiction, it doesn't have to be a substance. It could be anything you find extremely pleasurable. Some are more susceptible, others are less susceptible. Every person has to monitor themselves closely if they choose to use drugs. Too bad most kids just stuff themselves full of whatever they can find, regardless of what stupid shit they'll do while they're on it, and don't care how many times they do it. It's tragic, really.

I dunno, gotta be pretty high to shave your dog...

EriccaLuv 0

Why would anyone need help for getting high? It's a perfectly natural substance that should be legal. Kthnxbai :3

Ikickmidgets 11

make the little bastard get a job. if wants to get stoned, make him work for it like the rest of us! all of you need to get off your moral pedestal, the kid is being a kid. get a damn life.

people who smoke weed don't need help. maybe u shud smoke some n maybe ud appreciate ur sons help!

jacquesromualdez 12