Pugs not drugs

By Anonymous - 26/10/2011 05:43 - United States

Today, my son got really high and shaved the dog with my electric shaver. Not only does the dog look really bad, I didn't know my son used drugs. I now have to buy the dog a sweater and get my son some help. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 494
You deserved it 5 508

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Glitterhinoceros 14

Dont crush his dream of becoming a dog groomer. I bet he did a lovely job and your just overreacting.

The dog probably peer pressured your son into getting high and then shaving him!

Comments

leprechaun23 15

Just because he got high and shaved the dog doesnt mean he needs help

Most kids that are in high school try weed, it's not that big of a deal, just tell him to do it in moderation. Don't overreact and send him to rehab it's just weed, trust me overreacting will get you no where, and as for the dog the hair will grow.

xStaciexLynnx 15

Sorry but "most" people in high school dont try weed. "Most" of us arent stupid enough and have lives that don't include getting high.

Smoking pot doesn't make you stupid. Say something that makes sense or don't speak.

#98 if you just smoked a joint before commenting then you just contradicted yourself as you failed to correctly read #89's comment.. They were saying most aren't stupid enough to try weed, not that weed makes you stupid.

Its is a known fact that by senior year more than 60% of high school students have tried weed. Look it up before you post anymore stupid shit.

I'm a senior and have never tried a drug in my life. Joke's on you.

So the kids had a couple of cones, oh my god chill out maybe you're the one who needs to have a chill sesh.

37, that's exactly why OP SHOULD get him help. Who knows what's next.

See, if you lived in australia, it would be nice and warm.

superficialheart 11

Heat is terrible. >_< must..... Move..... Too..... Antarctica. ....

Take the rest of your sons stash, bake some coockies, and sit down for a chat with him. Could even give one to the dog as a treat.

Cockies? That doesn't sound mother/son friendly.

drugs did not make your son an idiot.....