Pugs not drugs

By Anonymous - 26/10/2011 05:43 - United States

Today, my son got really high and shaved the dog with my electric shaver. Not only does the dog look really bad, I didn't know my son used drugs. I now have to buy the dog a sweater and get my son some help. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 494
You deserved it 5 508

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Glitterhinoceros 14

Dont crush his dream of becoming a dog groomer. I bet he did a lovely job and your just overreacting.

The dog probably peer pressured your son into getting high and then shaving him!

Comments

dcaruso 1

It doesn't matter if they are young or old. Anything more than weed is horrible. I agree that weed, depending on frequency and usage, isn't too bad. It is often considered the equivalent as a drink or two. It just depends how often OP's son has or drink too many (gets stoned off his ass and does stupid shit like this). Also... Aww poor dog and I like the way OP refers to the dog before helping her son. I'm not reading into it (it was properly written and led to a larger and final impact) but funny none the less.

That sucks but before you throw your son into some rehab center (that may or may not work), you should have a serious talk with him. Find out why he's smoking, how much he smokes, and how much it affects him. Be completely open and honest about your concern and your son will appreciate it.

Correction, everyone in high school that is a stoner gets high. People in college get high without being a stoner. The OP didn't specify a drug, it could have been anything, and the OP may not be into drug lingo since they probably dont do them.

Kid just want to be the worlds foremost stoned pet groomer lol

people that get don't need help. the stress around them needs to go away.

RedPillSucks 31

I'm wondering this too. Everyone's talking about weed, but I didn't see the drug mentioned in the FML at all. For all we know he could have eaten a large bag of truffles or some meth laced crack with LSD injected inside it.

2wenty0ne21 0

The only help ur son needs is an expirienced stoner to show him how to control himself

RedPillSucks 31

If he got high and shaved the dog then he's not able to control himself. It doesn't matter if it's Night Train, Weed, LSD, or Skittles. Getting high/intoxicated so that you can do stupid stuff is wrong on many levels.