Pugs not drugs

By Anonymous - 26/10/2011 05:43 - United States

Today, my son got really high and shaved the dog with my electric shaver. Not only does the dog look really bad, I didn't know my son used drugs. I now have to buy the dog a sweater and get my son some help. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 494
You deserved it 5 508

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Glitterhinoceros 14

Dont crush his dream of becoming a dog groomer. I bet he did a lovely job and your just overreacting.

The dog probably peer pressured your son into getting high and then shaving him!

Comments

SkardeyKat 3

That must have been some good shit!!

obviousboy 8

The problem isn't getting high. It's getting high and doing dumb shit.

I was gonna groom the dog, but then I got high Comb his coat, and clip his claws, but then I got high Now my dog is bald, and I know why Because I got high, because I got high, because I got high

Pretty much all teenagers use drugs now. Absolutely everyone except about 2 people i went to highschool with were on drugs

mojobanks 8

The decline of western civilization summed up perfectly.

jaredofmo 22

Welcome to the joys of parenthood.

awkwardaredevil 5

Get you're son a sweater too. Make it a turtleneck. They always make everything better.

I don't smoke weed. However, I believe the worst thing about pot is that it's illegal, and the worst consequences that will come from consuming it in moderation are legal ones. Someone with a drug conviction on his record will find it hard to get some kinds of jobs, a security clearance, etc. The problem with doing stupid shit while high, is that doing stupid shit tends to attract the attention of the po-po, whose job it generally is to keep peoples' stupid shit from being a nuisance to others. Once you've attracted their attention, they'll inevitably find out you have weed and you go to jail. Unfortunately the concept of "drastic lifelong negative consequences" doesn't really register on young people, because they haven't evolved that sort of long-range planning capability yet. It's not a moral failing; it's just their nature. At best they have a vague idea of what they might want to do when they get out of college. The concept of not being able to get a job when they're 45 because of some stupid shit they did when they were 19 doesn't really register. I wish they'd just legalize it already, so we could stop wasting the taxpayers' time and money on arresting and jailing people for smoking pot.

Seriously, pot isn't even a big deal and our criminal justice system is a ******* joke when it comes to drugs. In my area, counties are talking about building new jails because all the old ones are jam-packed. Why? Because if you get caught with even a tiny amount of weed, the dumbass judges here will throw your ass in jail, no ifs, ands, or buts. It's all the drug offenders that are clogging the jails and trials but our local (and probably national) justice system is too ******* stupid to do anything else.

Remember that a lot of our prisons are privately-run, for-profit institutions. Gotta keep those guys in business and happy. :-/

There we go.. already the stoners who pretend not to smoke weed but is for legalization. I get really tired of this propaganda going around about weed not being a big deal and all. I think it's a terrible drug: you end up having so many social issues and your mind gets all messed up and you start getting very angry when you don't have it, you drop out of school, addiction that even rehab may not be able to fix... If you hate your life, fix it, don't use drugs. Using drugs is only gonna make your life worse :)

leadman1989 15

Ther are countries where it's legal and NOMTHING of which you speak is a problem! Plus ALCOHOL is legal, and it cause a lot more harm than weed does... aren't you people supposed to be for freedom and person liberty?

Make it a pink sweater, that says: bad hair day :D