Pretend it's snowing

By babypenguin00 - 29/08/2015 19:20 - United States - Newark

Today, marks the third girlfriend in a row that has broken up with me for my terrible dandruff. I can't control it as I was born with psoriasis. All three girls called me pathetic for "making up" a disease to try to get them to stay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 303
You deserved it 1 972

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DMA0712 22

If they aren't going to accept you just because of something you were born with, and then accuse you of lying about it, you're better off without them. Chin up OP, you'll find better.

Wizardo 33

If you see a dermatologist they can hopefully gibe you medicine to help control the condition. In the meantime, I recommend using Neutrogena T/Gel, they have a specific one that caters to helping with psoriasis!

Comments

I also have really bad dandruff, but I always use the shampoo of Vichy. You can get it at the pharmacy. I hope it'll work for you!

Perhaps your standards should be higher so you don't date an idiot.

I guess next time have webMD on standby? I think these girls aren't worth your time anyway. You'll find someone who isn't so shallow.

Another product you guys can try is cliniderm. It is usually found at pharmacies in a derm/skincare section. It is paraben free, sulfate free, no dyes, no fermaldyhide. It works wonders for serious skin conditions of the scalp, it has a shampoo and conditioner. Try it!!!

NineeCat 32

Get the blue! Not for those bitches, but for you:)

They're not good partner choices if you break up over that

I have psoriasis as well, and I have this stuff called clobetasol propianate that works wonders

zeffra13 31

I really hope you're in high school and these are just stupid high school girls. I hope enough adults know enough to at least not accuse someone of making up a disease to explain what is obviously a condition, if not actually apologize for being superficial.

They're idiots. They saved you from themselves. Find a good girl friend. Oh and try Tea Tree Oil.

youll find someone that will like you and doesnt care about dandruff. i have psoriasis on and off and i use a shampoo called tgel and it completely gets rid of it. you should try it if you havent already.