Didn't see ya there!

By Anonymous - 29/08/2015 19:10 - United States - West Chester

Today, I was outside talking to my new neighbor. I was gesturing while talking and didn't notice the little kid riding her bike coming our way. I ended up accidentally smacking her in the face and knocking her off her bike. Apparently she's my new neighbor's daughter. Welcome to the neighborhood. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 094
You deserved it 2 367

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DMA0712 22

Accidents happen. As long as you apologised straight away, there's not really much else you can do about it. Just be more careful next time.

What did the five fingers say to the face? Slap Bitch! Shit happens OP

Comments

DMA0712 22

Accidents happen. As long as you apologised straight away, there's not really much else you can do about it. Just be more careful next time.

Sounds like a failure in situational awareness.

AnOriginalName 19

Yeah, the kid should have been looking where she was going.

nesteremily 31

Shit like that happens. I hope she wasn't hurt too badly. Either way I would bring them a cake or something as a nice gesture to say welcome to da hood.

That's not what they mean by making a good first impression.

mermaidkeels 26

At least your neighbor was able to witness that it was an accident. Apologize and you'll be good.

Any parent who says they've never done something similar is lying, I've accidentally hit my daughter with a fridge door.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
larrena2377 26

My dad was playing horseshoes one day at our house after getting done with some yard work. I was a little kid so of course I didn't think things all the way through. When I went to take him some water, I walked right behind him without him knowing and got hit in the head with a horse shoe.

I'm a teacher and I tend to talk with my hands. One day I got really excited about a novel we were reading and I accidentally clocked a kid in the face with my copy of the book. It was a paperback, though, so it could've been a lot worse. That was an awkward phone call home.

Omfgitsmia 15

It wasn't intentional OP. I'm sure an apology would suffice.

If the kid's parent was standing there when it happened, they know it was an accident. Don't beat yourself up, crap like that happens. Once when I was a gymnastics coach, I was talking to one student and went to point to something behind me, and totally slapped another kid in the face because I didn't know she was walking by.