No notice

By Anonymous - 09/08/2022 02:00

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I had sex. Before we finished, we were interrupted by my ex dropping my daughter off with no notice. In my rush to answer the door, I hopped off my boyfriend. The condom came off inside me. After a few minutes of feeling around, I pulled the condom out, and discovered I was on my period. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 252
You deserved it 334

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah, it's not going to go uphill from there with his comments, unfortunately. Most days, anyway. Fortunately, he's only kidding.

If the condom came off that easily, I wonder if it's the wrong size. At least you got it out! I've heard of some women having to go to the ER to have condoms removed from inside them.

Comments

I'm sure your daughter was impressed by that display. Luckily, you won't get preggers!

ADayAtATime 11

Unfortunately the character limit didn't allow me to specify that our clothes went back on before answering the door, and that I got the condom out behind the locked bathroom door. What sort of person would do that in front of their daughter? Not gonna lie, your comment made me feel sick to the stomach.

Yeah, it's not going to go uphill from there with his comments, unfortunately. Most days, anyway. Fortunately, he's only kidding.

AzraelAngelus 15

Wtf would you share any of this

If the condom came off that easily, I wonder if it's the wrong size. At least you got it out! I've heard of some women having to go to the ER to have condoms removed from inside them.