Observation

By Anonymous - 17/04/2009 05:43 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend was going down on me. Right as I was really getting into it, he pauses, frowns, and says, "I think I see the pee hole." FML
I agree, your life sucks 97 733
You deserved it 7 998

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I wonder what he expected to see instead...?

woah anatomy... did he skip out on 4th grade health?

Comments

I even know girls that don't know they have a few holes down there. I really don't get why people think this guy was in fourth grade. First time I heard about this was in Health 2 in 11th grade, though I'm not interested in women.

not an FML..unless you want it to stand for "Funny Moment Love" (couldn't think of how to say "rocks" with an 'L')

dang_fml 0

LMFAO! I just woke up and this is the 1st FML i saw. What a way to start the day hahaha

Koalafrau_fml 0

I bet more than half the people who have commented this FML think the pee hole is the ******. The urinary meatus actually is hard to see and many men, even with much sexual experience, don't know there is another hole than the ****** down there on a woman's vulva.

mylifesucks_alot 0

Don't have sex with minors. You pretty much deserve that because you're obviously both too young to be having sex.

thegoodlifeNOT 0
depotst 0

yeah peeholes are like so disgusting, like, you know? at least he didn't say "so THATS why they say meat curtains

time for a quick lesson on the body. and while ur at it, teach him some grammar.

helios_rex 0

That's hot! I would like to see your pee hole :)

How old is he??? Maybe he should be coloring instead...