By Anonymous - 30/09/2012 23:02 - United States - Rocky Point

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with my boyfriend doggy-style. I was getting close when he suddenly blurts out, "Babe, you really need to bleach your asshole." FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 942
You deserved it 5 648

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's an asshole, what the **** does he expect it to look like? If he cares that much about bleaching assholes, he should bleach himself for being one.

Comments

Aha, sorry about the comment spam. The anti-flood protection on the iPhone was lasting forever so I started spam clicking the send button and it sent 3 comments instead of one...my bad.

RedSnuwolf 4

Hahaha that is hilarious! :)

i never knew about bleaching arseholes until bridesmaids :/ can't say i understand the appeal

I meant, do you stick the bleach up your arse or something?

IworkAt711 14

You put in on your butthole and the skin turns a lighter color.

It's like bleaching your upper lip. Same idea except around the lower back entrance.

The comments in this thread were so disturbingly detailed.

is a common thing among **** stars! and it probably wouldn't be the best idea to put household bleach on it!

SApprentice 34

I wasn't going to say anything, but out of fear some misinformed soul tries to use household bleach, when people do anal bleaching they use very specific skin lightening gels and creams. You can't use household bleach on your bum, although even the gels and such made for it can cause damage and scarring. People can also have laser treatments done professionally, which have been known to occasionally result in burns that become so infected they need to be lanced.

duckman9 55
Druu 53

Someone's done her research!

It's an asshole, what the **** does he expect it to look like? If he cares that much about bleaching assholes, he should bleach himself for being one.

OP you don't need to bleach it. He just needs to stop watching so much ****.

habibiiiiiii 2

Yeah op shouldn't have to alter her body for that asshole

beccaishereyay 11

I wouldn't say he's necessarily an asshole for saying that. I agree **** is manipulating the way guys think girls should look, but it's not like its really that much trouble to bleach an asshole. I also agree that the way he said it was rude, but I don't think he's jerk for telling you that. If you're intimate enough with someone to have sex with someone, you should be intimate enough to have conversations like this without getting offended. If he's turned off by your asshole, why not try bleaching it? You can get it professionally done for a good price and its not like it hurts or anything. You probably don't care because you never see it, but it could look totally disgusting to him. I guarantee if he had a natural unibrow or really hairy back or something he'd wax it if it bothered you. Just trying to give another point of view...

3- Your comment sounds like Michael Jackson's life story if you forgot to add the successful music career.

If a girlfriend told me to wax my hairy back (if I had one) I wouldn't ******* do it. There's no point changing yourself for someone else if you yourself don't care about it. By the way, the "if I had one" in parentheses applies to both "a girlfriend" and "my hairy back".

WrongRomance 11

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
SApprentice 34

39- Why would you come on here spreading those lies? Bleaching does hurt a lot of people. It causes burns, irritations, occasional infections, and scarring. Some women don't have a problem with it- apparently, you are one- but don't say things like "it's not like it hurts or anything." It causes damage to a lot of people.

AphyTheBronette 15
beccaishereyay 11

Oh gosh. Go ahead. Everyone flip a bitch on me for giving my opinion. I just don't see the difference between someone saying, "have you ever thought about going blonde?" Or "have you ever thought about bleaching your asshole?" I didn't know it was weird for people to do something that doesn't solely benefit them. I thought relationships were about compromise and understanding. It's not like he's asking her to change who she is. It's something so small, that she never sees (and probably doesn't care about), and something that he obviously sees on a regular basis. I don't see the harm in changing something so small and meaningless in order to make your partner satisfied.

WrongRomance 11

"Can you damage your skin, potentially causing pain and damage, because I think your butthole would look better as a blonde?" seriously ridiculous. If she doesn't want to, she does not have to just because some idiot happens to think she should "doll up" her waste portal.

56- The difference is that "going blonde" is temporary. I can't say I've done any research into anal bleaching but it sounds pretty goddamn permanent.

SApprentice 34

56- No loving partner would ask his mate to harm their body for the sake of his personal view of aesthetics. That's just not the way it works.

beccaishereyay 11

Oh my god "woman power" blah blah blah. Some girls are too uptight these days. You're not going to lose your individuality or self respect because you bleach your ducking butthole!! No one said she HAD to do anything. I was just giving my point of view. We dye our hair, put makeup on, wax, shave, go on diets, whiten our teeth, and damage out hair with heat, all to look attractive... And all that us considered normal. But considering bleaching your "waste portal" is crazy? Yeah. Makes a lot of sense. And no, it's not permanent.

WrongRomance 11

Oh, by the way 56, I can explain everyone "flipping a bitch" about your opinion. Welcome to FML.com, where people will most likely not agree with you, and do their best to prove you wrong. That's just the way things go here. Enjoy your stay.

beccaishereyay 11

Oh thank you so much for explaining to me how the site I've had an account with for 5 or so years works. Super helpful. Why don't you explain to me how life is supposed to be lived now.

65, you said "No one said she HAD to do anything." OP's boyfriend did. He said "Babe, you really NEED to bleach your asshole."

"I just don't see the difference between someone saying, "have you ever thought about going blonde?" Or "have you ever thought about bleaching your asshole?"" Euhm, I see a big difference. You know, your hair colour is very visible, it does actually change how pretty you are. Some people are prettier with coloured hair, others with their natural colour... But bleaching your butthole? It's a friggin' butthole, meant to let shit out of your body, why the heck would you bleach that? Oh yeah, I see, because your ****-loving boyfriend has such an eye for detail that he can't accept your butt looks like... a butt. Relationships are about compromise and understanding, true true, but it goes two ways. You're saying: "OP, just bleach it for him, he likes it and it's not that big of a deal (eventhough you can get health problems because of it, herpderp). If you love him, you could change yourself a little." and I say: "OP's boyfriend, your girlfriend doesn't want to bleach her butthole, it's a big deal for her. If you love her, you could change yourself a little and accept your girlfriend as she is. Butty Butthole and everything."

WrongRomance 11

Perhaps you caught on that no one cares if you complain about the way they react to your opinion? I've seen guys agree that you shouldn't have to do something for your partner if you aren't comfortable with it. Not just women's rights, HUMAN'S RIGHTS.

Oh, and another thing. You listed a bunch of things people do to make themselves attractive. I only do, and have only ever done, one of those things. I shave. I shave my face. And more importantly, I don't expect anyone to do these things, because I have no reason to. OP can do whatever she wants to herself, but it should be her own decision, and not something her boyfriend pressures her into.

beccaishereyay 11

All I'm saying is I personally don't think it's a big deal. I stated before that i thought OPs boyfriend was rude in what he said but I don't think the idea is weird. Have you girls ever seen a dark butthole? It's disgusting. You know what else is disgusting? Women's armpit hair. But that's also natural. I'm sorry I have a different opinion than everyone else. I'm not complaining about it. I'm trying to make you guys see my point of view (which I thought was the point of debates). Go ahead. Tell me again how changing something so insignificantly small about yourself to please your significant other is stupid and you shouldn't compromise in relationships and guys are **** obsessed and selfish. Go ahead and think I'm shallow and dumb for my opinion. Go ahead and be bitchy and call me names to make yourselves feel like your point is getting across better. My opinion is not going to change, I'm guessing none of your opinions are either. I was just trying to throw out another point of view but I guess I'm attacking women's self worth now. Kill me.

WrongRomance 11

You know, you make sone good points there. As you said, relationships are about compromise. As DjeePee clearly noted, (you must not have been paying attention) Why should she have to be the one to compromise? Compromising isn't just about doing what the other person's every will is, it's also about shrugging off someone's flaws, especially physical. I really hate that you missed the part about human rights too, you just aren't a good student. It's interesting that you understand that pornography manipulates the male mind to have unusual expectations about women's appearance, but you also condone the idea that it's ok to conform to expectations the **** sets.

Yep, my boyfriend has a tooth I'm not too fond of. I suggested maybe seeing an ortho to fix it to be more comfortable for him. As we discussed that he mentioned that he didn't appreciate my nail biting habit. So we won't through the discussion and process together. Those were good decisions for us. But never ever never would I consider changing if I was told to. Especially something so personal and intimate like that.

To Becca's #65 comment. The make up, hair styles, teeth whitening etc is seen by random strangers almost everyday. A bleached butt is seen by ONE person (besides the bleacher). So comparing the two doesn't work. I know I'm way late in the convo but I had to point that out.

Oh and to her #79 comment, a butt hole is supposed to look disgusting. Bleached or not.

79- people continue attacking what you say because your just being whiny, not debating. "

beccaishereyay 11

Thanks for explaining to me all the wonders of the world, my dear 16 year old. Also thank you for being narrow-minded and bitchy. Really makes me think your point of view is worth considering.

WrongRomance 11

Oh dear, I guess I have to wait 4 more years to be on a close minded 20 year old's level. Darling, narrow minded and bitchy is more along the lines of what you're doing, by saying OP shoild just do what he wants no matter how she feels about it, and bitching about the feedback you're getting :) Sorry, try again later. Majority doesn't like what you have to say.

beccaishereyay 11

86 & 87: what would you suggest I compare it to then? And I personally don't think the human body is "supposed" to be disgusting. I think we make it that way. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And don't worry about being late in the convo. I'll continue to listen if you think you make a good point. I appreciate you not being condescending, also.

beccaishereyay 11

90- I'm not close minded at all. And I never said OP should do what her boyfriend says. I thought we were talking about a situation like this in general. Not just this one circumstance. Im not bitching about the "feedback" I'm getting. I'm irritated about your condescending tone. I understand when people don't agree with me. Just because I'm not backing down on my opinion doesn't mean I'm complaining about people's reactions. I'm sorry we disagree.

God, Becca, I feel so sorry for you and for everyone else who wants to be as perfect as possible. There are a lot of women who shave every inch of their body, refuse to leave the house without the perfect make-up on (I'm one of them, sadly), shave their eyebrows off to draw perfect ones, straighten their curly hair to curl them again, perfect this time, get breast implants for the perfect size of boobs, whiten their normal teeth to perfect white ones... Perfect, everything must be perfect. If you're happy with that, ok, good for you. Be happy by changing yourself into the perfect woman, completely shaved and even with a shiny, fresh, bleached butthole to release your shit. But please, realise that women are allowed to think otherwise. If they're happy with their 'disgusting', natural, feminine body, let them be. They have every right to think so. (I'm only talking about women here because men have less beauty-pressure than us. Those lucky bastards.)

WrongRomance 11

Oh you're definitely not close minded. "Really makes me consider your point of view worth considering." Bringing up my age as a reason you shouldn't regard what I say, "Oh god, women's rights, blah blah blah." It really sounds like you're taking what other people opposing you have to say in consideration. Ways you have been complaining: "Go ahead and be bitchy and call me names" "Everyone flip a bitch on me for giving my opinion." Sounds like you understand when people disagree with you. You were asking for a condescending tone.

Compare it to a shaved ****** maybe? It's easily done and not so out of the ordinary. (although some don't view bleaching as out of the ordinary). And I try not to be condescending to anyone even if our views differ. Level headed debates are a lot better in my opinion because you leave learning more and respecting different opinions. Personally, I wouldn't bleach my butt. I'm not one who worries a whole bunch on my looks. If you think bleaching is okay and no big deal, it's your opinion and it's not like it's such a bad thing. The possible infection that got brought up is a legit possibility but some people just have sensitive skin. Like me. I break out when I use certain waxes for hair removal. Ultimately, it's up to OP is she wants to bleach or not. Her boyfriend failed at delivering that statement which is the point of the FML anyway. OP may not have thought anything of her butts looks anyway.

Becca, I agree with pretty much everything you said. Then again what do I know, I've been labeled a dumb bimbo on here before! lol Butthole bleaching for everyone! lol

beccaishereyay 11

I'm not saying anything about being perfect. I was bringing up those things to point out that there are other things people obsess about too. I don't think people need to worry about their looks as much as they do. I dont know if it was implied, but i don't bleach my butt haha. (partially because im pretty white and dont have that certain physical trait. i probably wouldn't bleach for my own benefit if i did though) And I'm not saying girls should run off and go bleach their butts just because their boyfriend told them to. If you think that's what I'm getting at you're completely missing my point. Which is that I don't think it's weird to think a bleached butt is more attractive than an unbleached one. And I think it's weird for people to be okay with Brazilian waxing but to be freaked out by bleaching. Like I said before I think OPs boyfriend was rude and I bet he really didn't think before he said it out loud. I don't think it's weird to want your girlfriend to bleach her butthole. I'm sorry if I'm crazy for thinking that. I think it would be crazy, however, to not be okay with it if your girlfriend didn't want to. But I don't think it's wrong to bring it up if its really something that bothers you. Example: I think feet are disgusting. I'm not sure why and I know it's a little unorthodox. But I would assume my boyfriend would respect that I don't want his feet to touch me. If he really liked to play footsie or something, I'm sure we could come to a compromise. Obviously OPs boyfriend thinks dark buttholes are gross. If OPs butthole has little importance to her, I don't think it's weird if she would want to bleach it for him, since she doesn't care about it anyway. If for some reason she loves her dark butt, I do think it would be wrong for the guy to push. Now I don't know about you guys but I'm tired of defending myself and talking about assholes. So lets all agree to disagree and respect everyone else's opinion. Yes?

Now we're getting somewhere! Really, Becca, there wouldn't be such a shitstorm if you just wrote this instead of all the 'bleaching you anus is sexy and normal' posts. But, here's still a little sidenote: people worry about their looks as much as they do, because some people say things à la "a dark butthole is disgusting" or "armpit hair is disgusting". Just saying.

Besides, 50 years ago it was so "wrong" and "weird" to shave your ****** and nowadays it's a common practice. There were even reports that experts put out that said shaving your beaver forest would cause all sorts of cancers down there! Crazy huh?!? You never know, 50 years from now it could be weird not to bleach your bum.

Epsilonyx 15

This was a great read. "BLEACHING YOUR BUTTHOLE IS OKAY!" "NO, BUTTHOLES ARE NOT MEANT TO BE BLEACHED!" "BLEACH THE ANUS@@@@@!" "NO, HUMAN HOLES ARE NOT MEANT TO BE BLEACHED!!!@@!" With a few sprinkles of "you're close-minded" on top.

43 - asking someone to bleach their ass isn't borderline racism btw... Not in the least bit....

Fml121785, and 6000 years ago, Egyptian women shaved themselves bald. Shaving your ****** may be a common practice nowadays, but it's still not that healthy. So let's just hope that bumbleaching will never become a fashiontrend.

You think butt bleaching isn't "out there"? Interesting.

WrongRomance 11

108- it was in recognition for his distaste in a darker tone. I'm not stating that he is racist, but it follows a somewhat similar concept. Like tslling Michael Jackson to bleach his body. Not the same situation or intensity, but in the same category.

Actually, Michael Jackson bleached his body because he had a disease that was bleaching his skin in spots. He just bleached his body at once so it wouldn't look odd; like if a person shaves their head bald before chemo.

WrongRomance 11

I understand that it was something hhe did because of his disease, but it was for cosmetic purposes. So if he chose not to, it would be like telling him to, just because you personally thought he should. It doesn't affect you, you just have to look at it.

alisidewinder 9

So becca, when my ex asked me to shave off my eyebrows i should have done it to make him happy? What about me? You don't have to change your appearance just to make someone else happy. You should do it for yourself if that's what you want to do. Yes relationships are about compromises, but he asked at the wrong time in the wrong place. If he wanted her to he should have waited when they were done or the next day and bring it up softly. Not while they are in the middle of sex. My husband prefers brunette a, I am a blonde, I am not just going to due my hair just to make him more attracted to me. He already is. If I did dye it, it would be for me that I felt I needed a change.

selahsmithereens 1

The main problem I have with this is the delivery. I seriously doubt her asshole was so disturbingly dark to turn him off, mainly since they were having sex to the verge of her orgasming. He should have saved it for a later time if he had an issue with it. I don't think asking someone to bleach their sensitive body parts is a small favor, and what's next, should she bleach and snip her ****** to look like a generic sex object? Hair is one thing, I personally don't think it's a big deal to trim or wax it, as it grows back. If my partner asked me to alter my coloration or shape, especially during sex I would be horribly offended. Those conversations can be had, but it's still alarming that some people believe its okay to permanently change your body to be appealing. Especially for something so ridiculous as a 'dark' asshole.

WrongRomance 11

127- Please read all of the comments before you restate something I've already explained.

xxhollilollixx 6

3, 43, 45- You are all absolutely stunning examples of well-rounded, tasteful, young human beings. I love you all. +25 to faith in humanity. *no sarcasm* **no ****** ***but lots of hetero***

Lil_Red777 21

Becca, this is the internet chill the **** out.

Take a breather psycho some chic are such Internet tough guys

1) if done properly, it most likely will not result in damage... Most everything in life comes with risk. Shaving my face causes risk for razor bumps. 2) borderline racist? Umm... No... I'm not a fan of anal, but I can understand the thought process... If you wanna go ahead and take the back door entrance, it probably is nicer when it's not a dark color... Feces is dark in color, so having a lighter color asshole would just look cleaner 3) someone complained about how the guy is an asshole because he asked her to change the way her asshole naturally looks... Um, news flash... No girl looks natural... Stop shaving your legs and armpits, don't put on any skin or hair products, and don't have fake ****/push-up bras, then you can complain about a guy wanting her to do something unnatural"

As a side note tho - FYL... That was a dickish way to go about it. Relationships should be about *respectful* communication. He should have politely asked you to do it, not demanded it. In the end (no pun intended) its your choice, and he needs to respect it whether he likes it or not.

Iknoweverything 29

I'm not going to argue with Becca's idiocy, since she doesn't seem to realize that you really can't MAKE people see your point of view, but I'd like to say something about her idiotic attack on someone's age. Becca- the fact that you need to attack someone's age shows exactly how mature you are. Just because you're 20 doesn't make you an adult. If you were mature, you'd let it go already and accept that nobody agrees with you. P.S. Attacking someone's argument because of their age is actually called an ad hominem FALLACY. You've committed several fallacies, but I'd like to point out the most obvious. P.S.S. I probably won't see any responses to this, since I actually don't care about what shallow immature attacks you'll come up with for me. But I'm sure you'll do your worst, so I'll applaud you in advance. (not)

WrongRomance 11

Thank you, 157. Age seems to be the sore thumb about me with these people. I've obviously given valid arguments, I'm not impudent. My age doesn't make anything I say less true, or more incorrect.

Misskayfoyer 14

I don't see why everyone is ganging up against you. Obviously OP doesn't want to bleach her hole, and you stated that you understood that many times. People need to calm down. It's an opinion. It's not like your telling her "get over yourself and do it for him" you simply stated that you think it's ok do do something small to please your lover. I agree with that fully. Personally I wouldn't do it tho... I would probably talk to him about it tell him the reasons I'm against it and hope he understands.

WrongRomance 11

The reason Becca is being ganged up upon, is because when someone's opinion contrasted hers she got upset and ranted about it (calling those who did bitchy), then claimed to be open minded to listen to other's opinions. Everyone gets burned on FML at least once before you learn to take the positive and negative feedback. I've been burned before, mercilessly. If someone doesn't agree with you, it's acceptable to try and prove your point, but it's pushing it to start calling people out for not solely agreeing.

How is shaving/waxing your cooch bad for it? (to girl with gasmask bong face)

WrongRomance 11

I got this, DjeePee. Shaving irritates skin/leaves cuts on skin, making you more susceptible for STDS, as well as razor burn/ bumps, etc. which can bring on scarring or possibly infection. They both promote ingrown hairs, when the hair grows back. Also, the hair is there to hold in moisture, and help to keep some things out, much like eyelashes do for eyes, or the "lips" do for the same area. I'm sure there are more reasons, but that's what comes to mind.

Wow. You guys and girls really went to town on her because she voiced an opinion didn't you? Personally, I read that the original FML was more about how it made her feel at the time and it ruined her 'moment' as she was 'getting close'. She wasn't referring to whether she would or wouldn't do the act. In fact, it's impossible to tell from the information whether she had ever really performed this personal adjustment or not. Perhaps she had previously and it had been some time since and her natural colour had reasserted itself? You are making assumptions and projecting your opinions on the correctness of it all. I agree that noone should HAVE to change for someone else. We all understand that, even the poster here that you are all attacking. However some people CHOOSE to do so for their own personal reasons. Whether it be lose weight, wear something not quite the norm, or even eat food or go places they wouldn't normally (shopping for shoes, as a stereotype I don't agree with). These are of course less personal and serious than the discussion here. However we would need to address the whole motivational psychology of interpersonal relationships to determine whether this is a healthy thing or not and how much change is to much. Personally I don't mind making small adjustments to things I don't care about ( back hair) to satisfy my partner. Other things may involve a discussion. I believe the girl was referring to the crap timing and unsexy comment rather than the whole psychology of their past and the basis of her relationship. And let the other girl comment without going to town on her. She has an opinion. If you don't agree, say 'I disagree' and move on. This is a site for fun.

briannabrocious 2

I have never once cut my ****** while I was shaving. If font properly and constantly has no negative effect on the skin. Also stds are transferred through sexual action not by common germs that may manage there were into your vag. The reason we have pubic hair is a long time ago we did not have clothing that is as efficient as it is today , To protect himself from yes common germs/dirt/bugs anything that can get up there But now we have underwear to do whatever hair used to, Therefore making pubic hair a matter of opinion , not health.

briannabrocious 2

Sorry for all the messed up words just use context clues. I hate proof reading.

xxhollilollixx 6

Lol, sexual interaction? Do you know what that is? Do you know what body fluid is? Spit, semen, blood, sperm, ladyjizz, sweat, snot... And guess what lives in each of these? GERMS. Guess what STDs are? GERMS. Guess how people get AIDS? Someone's AIDS-nfected blood/fluid coming in contact with mucous membranes aka open wounds n what not. The tiniest cut, yo.

xxhollilollixx 6

Lol if done properly and constantly, it won't negatively affect the skin. Hmmm. I like that strain of logic: If I hit my head against a brick wall with enough force and consistency, I will avoid a concussion.. Seems solid enough.

SApprentice 34

179- She never said that the cuts in the skin cause STDs- she said that they make you more susceptible. That is true. Any microscopic cuts and abrasions can make a person more susceptible to STD's during sexual interactions, giving the bacteria and viruses extra openings. As to your next comment, why would you take the time to tell us you hate proof reading, instead of just proof reading? When you purposely make that many errors, it's like lacing little grenades with glass and launching them at our eyes. Proof reading is a glorious responsibility to others.

briannabrocious 2

An std is a disease/virus not a germ. Semen/ladyjizz/Sperm all come from sexual interaction. I understand how you get aids but didn't I just say if done properly you will not get any cuts? That is completely illogical, my statement pertained to shaving and shaving only.

briannabrocious 2

You are indeed correct that is my bad. Microscopic cuts can come from anything, whether it is shaving/scratching or whatever. The reason I said that afterwards is because I felt in a rush to get my comment up, I made an account just to comment on this. My errors were not on purpose they are either from my phones autocorrect or just from me not being perfect. I proof read when it is of importance and in my opinion this is not of much importance.

Wow, oh my goodness, young lady. You really need to be informed. Here's a snip-it from the first site on Google, pertaining to STDs being germs: "What is a sexually transmitted disease? A sexually transmitted disease, also called an STD, is an infection that is spread by having sex. STDs are contagious diseases caused by germs. They are usually passed on to others through sexual intercourse or other sexual contact." I'm not sure where you got your Sex-Ed information, but if you need a refresher course, Google can lead to some credible information.

-And I understand that your comment is about shaving and not STDs, but I felt compelled to interject.

WrongRomance 11

Briana- Whether it happens to you or not is not what seperates it from fact or fiction. It is possible to cut while shaving there just as a man would his beard, or a woman would accidentally cut herself while shaving her legs. As for saying if done properly, you won't receive any cuts or abrasions, if done properly, you can successfully post a proofread comment on FML. I understand typos, but getting facts wrong? I don't know why you think that area would be invincible to it. As it has been said, especially STDS like AIDS or Herpes, will go through any opening they can, not just the mucous membrane of the genitals, or mouth. It can enter the body at any area that it is introduced to broken skin. As for the "germs" not being a cause of STDS, I don't even remember anyone claiming that. I could be wrong. But STDS are generally viral, or there are STIS, the only differences being cause and treatability, that stands for sexually transmitted infection.

AshleyAndAshli 9

Im just saying, I'm pretty sure there is a big difference between straightening your hair and bleaching, your ASSHOLE.

I think I'm gonna go bleach my asshole now.

If the ONLY reason for pubic hair was evolution due to lack of clothing THOUSANDS of years ago, then why hasn't evolution taken its course and eliminated it? Shaving a womans pubic hair has only been mainstream for what, 30 or so years? It was brought about through **** and mass media, much the same as the idiot boyfriend telling OP to bleach her ass hole.

Sorry that I missed this party! Frankly I sympathize with Becca; as a group, FMLers tend to be an ignorant, prudish bunch that downvote anything they don't understand. Becca made the mistake of advocating something more progressive. Bleaching your butthole? Not weird, especially when you consider everything else women do to maintain their appearance. Frankly, I think a lot of the resistance here is sexual--people are offended by the thought of the asshole as an erogenous zone.

193: Yeah, straightening your hair takes longer and is more dangerous than rubbing some benzol peroxide cream on your butthole. I'm pretty sure it's got a bigger carbon footprint too.

briannabrocious 2

I understand germs LEAD to diseases but there are germs all around, even on us every second of every day. Thank you btw for replying to me in a respectful way.

briannabrocious 2

It is Brianna I don't like when people spell my name wrong. Other then the microscope cuts that were mentioned before, if done PROPERLY you will not cut yourself. I don't know if you shave or not but if you don't you should know it is as hard to cut your ****** as it is to cut your armpit, which is a lot harder to cut then your face or legs. I'm talking about noticeably larger cuts like you would get on your legs not the cuts you get for shaving against the grain or to fast. Which fact are you referring to because i don't believe it is invincible? Hair isn't needed for protections is what I'm saying. I understand- IT IS NOT GOOD TO HAVE CUTS ON YOUR ******. either way whether you shave or not you will have microscope cuts from everyday things like scratching.

WrongRomance 11

Actually, doctorhook83, a good portion of the argument was based on compromise, not just the new fad of bleaching her butthole. Yes, I believe it is an unusual request to make of a partner, and no, I do not view the anus as an erogenous zone. Here's why: While there is plenty of healthy creativity in the sex world today, not all of it is safe. Being said, no sex is 100% safe, anal sex is more likely to cause serious health problems. Anal fissures for example. Also, the theory (or perhaps fact) that anal sex stretches out your butthole. It depends on size of both parties, but I understand that this problem actually does happen. More tears are involved vs. vaginal sex, because the ****** is made for sex. The anus was built to put things out. Anal sex is fine for anyone else to do, but because one does not accept it, that does not mean they are prudish. They can very well have plenty of healthy fetishes and fantasies. Considering in the FML that they were not having anal sex, he was simply in the vicinity of her butthole, I would say you're going out on a limb. I disagree with Becca because of the way she handled criticism, and her view of what compromise is. It says in the FML that he told her she really needed to, as well as choosing during sex, near climax, as the setting. I do not view that as healthy compromise, nor OP just doing what he wants because we're already far gone enough in vanity. He should have asked her if she would mind doing it, if not, then great. If so, he could take no as an answer or they could somehow find something they can agree on.

WrongRomance 11

Oh excuse me, I meant brinnabro ious. A microscopic cut is all it takes actually. In addition to microscopIC cuts, The majority of the time, unless it is your first, the razor will be running over razor bumps or ingrone hairs from previous sessions. Either way, any gyno can tell you it is not a good idea to shave your pubic mound, because you can't actually shave the vaginal area. Trimming is the best option in most's opinion.

WrongRomance 11

Oh wait, still wrong. briannabrocious. My apologies.

Just use a tweezer and pluck the hair out. Problem solved. Argument settled.

briannabrocious 2

It's fine, it's my last name people get wrong. Yes I know that is what I said, you just restated it. This is not true, if done constantly you will not have razor bumps and if done properly (getting all or almost all of the hair) you should be fine. I have talk to many adults in the medical including my regular doctor, my mother(who is a nurse) and a gyno, all of which said it is not bad or incorrect to shave down there. They do say trimming can be better especially if you don't do it regularly. My point- shaving is a matter of preference not health. (Almost everything humans do have a slightly or large negative effect, like drinking pop put if consumed moderately is a choice of preference not health)

203: Anal sex isn't necessary for the asshole to be considered erotic--maybe the OP's boyfriend like butts and just doesn't want to look at shitstains. Frankly, this FML doesn't provide enough info to judge the compromises the OP and her bf make. (FWIW: the bit about stretching out your asshole is horseshit; it's a muscular sphincter, and it will return to its regular size if flexed and if given time. Also, no, big cocks won't make a girl permanently loose in her ******, either.) PS: Your arguments would be stronger if you were more succinct.

WrongRomance 11

Really, I don't find briefly giving the gist of things to be stronger for an argument. I would say elaborating, giving details, and examples is more sufficient in getting your point across, rather than simply restating general ideas. But, by all means, use generalization to your advantage if you believe it to be so.

Your ignorant, childish posts are *yawn* done, I hope?

WrongRomance 11

Oh, 1coolchic, that all depends on whether everyone else is done commenting :) It's only polite to reply when spoken to.

65 if it wasn't crazy then you could go to the hair salon, ask for a trim and butt bleaching and not a single **** would be given. But that's not the case is it?

truckdriver321 3

Hahaha none of your comments automatically show up.

beccaishereyay, I admire that you're standing up for yourself and your opinion. I personally agree with you. And that fact that people don't have anymore of a life than to sit here and bitch about what you say and vote you down is pathetic. It's FML, it's an app for Entertainment, that's it. People need a hobby that doesn't involve a cell phone or any other electronic gadget being attached to them 24/7 .

217: You've gotta write for the medium and the audience. If this were an essay or a structured thesis, you'd be spot on, but on the Internet you need to make your point in as few words as possible if you expect people to consider them. Just a friendly piece of advice :)

lou_knee 6

It's called a "brown eye" for a reason :P

Not that I necessarily agree with the ****** hair/ evolution theory, but we can't rely on our bodies to eradicate something just because it isn't used anymore. For example the appendix, or vestigial finger bones in flippers of mammals. Evolution takes a very long time, and apart from moments of rapid evolution, isn't something that would happen in a few hundred or even thousand years. Of course this is a comment that is not approved by the intelligent design consortium. (long live the flying spaghetti monster!) :)

I don't think I've ever wanted to meet a perfect stranger as badly as I do Becca, namely just to spit at her feet for being such an awful human being. It's people like you who cause the youngsters who read shit like this to have the array of beauty/weight/anxiety disorders that plague our species. If you're so afraid of being disgusting, you might as well give up because you already are.

I read the first 20-30 comments replying to number 3, and I can't believe I waisted that much of my life reason about bleaching butt holes. i feel sorry for a anyone who read the 100 or so it took to get to mine. I truly feel bad for you..

beccaishereyay 11

Doctorhook86 and doubleup- thank you for understanding. It's hard to pose an argument for a subject people are uncomfortable with. I've realized that people are thumbing

beccaishereyay 11

My phone spazzed out then shut down so I'm not sure where I was going with that... But I guess my main point was thanks. It's nice to have some support :) And to the girl who said she wanted to meet me just to spit at my feet... How unbelievably rude are you?? How dare you call me an awful human being for my opinion on a physical trait? How dense are you that you cannot see that I did not ONCE say I think girls should be perfect and that everyone should be obsessed with perfection. I also never once brought myself into the argument other than to say what I might do in that situation. So because I think women should be able to want a bleached asshole without being judged, that means I'm disgusting? If women want to enhance their natural beauty, who is the rest of the world to try and stop them? I'm sorry I don't believe in judging women because they want to look different then they do. Since when is it a bad thing to change the way you look? Not everyone is happy with their natural selves and there's nothing wrong with that. It's human nature to be insecure. It's human nature to want to better yourself. So do you judge others who have gotten plastic surgery, or other things that some people in this society are so ridiculously against? Because let me tell you now, there is nothing wrong with it. If women feel better about themselves after undergoing cosmetic procedures, why the **** would you think that's wrong. "Everyone should love themselves for who they are and what they were born with" - I've heard a lot of people say things like that and think that they are above people that have altered their appearance. How is it fair that the people who were insecure to begin with get ridiculed when they are finally happy with how they look. Don't tell people what to do and how to feel. That is the beauty of our nation; we are free to act as we please (to an extent). If some girl wants to go get some DDs put in her chest, who the **** cares? The "beauty/weight/anxiety disorders" that "plague our species" are actually cause by judgmental bitches like you that tell people it's wrong to do something you don't agree with.

109 is it weird that i first saw bumble-aching rather than bumbleaching?

Why would anyone wanna do that? Here hunny dont you think my oozing infection is sexy?

230: That's not a healthy response to disagreement. If someone wants to bleach their butthole, who are you to judge? 233: No problem, pal. Feel free to PM me.

drew1978 4

Becca I think it's ******* hilarious how you're completely flopped on what you said before and are now saying the complete opposite just to attempt regain your horrendous composure. No matter what you say, I don't care. You can call me any name in the world. I didn't say girls were disgusting, you did. Don't put words in my mouth.

mduffy08 8

The last monster thread was about Paraguay, now it's about assholes!

Becca, despite the fact of your obliviousness to reality, I must give you credit for arguing so long through so many thumb downs. But honestly, was it worth it? You are wasting your time constantly replying to something that someone said. Get on with your life. This is the Internet, where everyone acts tougher than they really are. Don't take this shit personally.

beccaishereyay 11

Jessica- well since I didn't say girls were disgusting, I'm pretty sure you're the one putting words in my mouth. And I'm also pretty sure you're the one who attacked me even though I did nothing to you. You're the one who called me disgusting. You're the one who said she wants to meet me just so she can spit at my feet. You're the one saying I'm corrupting "youngsters". And you're trying to make me the bad guy? Yeah. Nice logic.

xxhollilollixx 6

Herkaderk derk. Derkslerkaderk derp. Derp derp. Derpalerpaherpaderp. Hurr!

I find it funny that almost every thumbed down comment on this FML was posted by you.

Rofl 43, there are a lot of stupid comments on here, but equating a hate of poopstained flesh with racism is the most retarded thing I have ever heard. In fact I call you a racist for the implication that poopstained skin and people with different skin colors have anything in common.

I agree with you, they're good points you made.

92- "I'm not narrow-minded at all" You know, De Nile isn't just a river in Egypt.

duckman9 55

chocolate cookies? :) they always help :)

He probably doesn't realise it can cause side effects

It's because he said it in terrible way, and many people think you shouldn't have to change yourself for a lover and they shouldn't ask you to. I know I'm a bit late on this post but I'm bored :D if I was asked by the guy I love to bleach my bum I wouldn't, because it's a butthole and shouldn't be such a big deal that it's dark. I wouldn't ever ask my guy to change a thing about him, even if I don't like it, but that's just me!

You know why it's dark? Because they shit out of it.

EllieS9311 8

#56 the thing about compromise is they both have to do it. For example if she didn't want to bleach her butthole and he didn't want to have to look at her butthole the way it is than maybe they don't have sex in a position that one of them isn't comfortable. Also you mention that it's simply not a big deal that goes both ways too, since it's no big deal why doesn't he just deal with it?

IworkAt711 14

Why cant people be happy with the natural color it is?

Matty1188 6

I'm actually quite neutral about it myself, since I never see it and I wear pants when I'm out in public.

xxhollilollixx 6

4- Yeah, this is an excellent identifier that the world is going to hell in a hand basket. People who take issue to natural asshole may as well eat Ajax n Febreze so they can literally be like "their shit don't stink". It'll become a natural way to shit your own car freshener.

4: Its natural colour is your skintone; the brown colour is the result of permanent shitstaining. The purpose of bleaching is to remove the stains.

140: The world is not now nor ever has been "going to hell in a handbasket". Furthermore, if it were, I'd be much more concerned about the economy and global geopolitical conflicts before I started caring about what colour people want their bums to be.

Its natural color is not your skin tone. The pigmentation of the genital areas are usually darker than the rest of the body. Although it /can/ be caused by poor hygiene that is usually not the case. Genetics, age, and irritation are the main causes of the darker pigmentation.

mama2b3 20

Oh God I would literally die if my boyfriend said that to me!! fyl

People misuse the word "literally" these days...

skulltorn 8

YOU MEAN FIGURATIVELY! (In Ted Mosby's voice)

Hey, it could be worse, at least no one's commented "OMG lyk dump him naoow!!1!!" yet on this particular FML.

stephanie8sasha 4

That is hilarious! I just saw that episode. :)

HeyArnold91 8

Maybe he has a weird fetish and bleached assholes turn him on.

This is possible. He could have struggled to bring it up and say he gets turned on by it so thought insulting you was the only way forward!

agonydrum 7

It has to be, the asshole isn't exactly at eye level he must have purposefully been staring at it...or doing Kama sutra

ToBeAnnounced 2

OP you don't need to bleach, he needs to stop watching so much **** and have a realistic view of women.

I know I'm incredibly stupid, but when you bleach your asshole, do you just end up with a stark white anus?

duckman9 55

I'd say you end up with a red one.. but maybe its just me...

Well...if you paint your lips brown and pucker up, your lips would look like an asshole... I have no idea where I'm going with this.

So...OP should put lipstick on her asshole to make it look like a pair of puckered lips! ****, now you've gone and confused me, too.