Observation

By Anonymous - 17/04/2009 05:43 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend was going down on me. Right as I was really getting into it, he pauses, frowns, and says, "I think I see the pee hole." FML
I agree, your life sucks 97 733
You deserved it 7 998

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I wonder what he expected to see instead...?

woah anatomy... did he skip out on 4th grade health?

Comments

Should have made up a female anatomy part. Then said, "No, I pee out of here *pointing somewhere else*" That would've confused him for life.

omfg why would he think you would enjoy hearing that while hes supposed to be pleasuring you he has about as much social finese as a blind ape

well... you're in luck then, if it's that easy to find then if you ever need to be catheterized you won't need 4 nurses and a flashlight down there to find it. (true story)

deliciouskaek 1

"Pee hole"? This guy is how old? More curiously, why did he feel that this was the perfect moment to announce it?

47, I honestly doubt that the people commenting don't understand what the urinary tract is. And the opening is not THAT hard to see...

The urethra isn't the same on all women any more that the ****** is the same on all women. He may actually never have seen one, or recognized it. Give the tard an anatomy lesson and be glad he cares enough to look while he's working. :)

@58, actually sometimes it IS. it's different for all women, as it's not always in the same spot. it does sound to me like most of the people posting don't get that there are two holes. and it really is true that sometimes you need a flashlight and extra pairs of eyes to find it. do you work in a hospital?

wat was he expecting?? you should have said, "nope, my pee hole's located on my arm."

ihateyouall 0

i dont think you should be complaining. If i had someone licking out my pussy i wouldnt care what they were saying, as long as they stayed down there.

ohhhhshizzz 0

Lauriebug: I think most women/girls like to venture down there and you know, actually look know where things are so they know. Bwahah, wow. That is cute though, atleast you know that this was like his first time going down on a girl.