Nice to know

By Gemma - 06/01/2012 23:16 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, my mother thought it would be a good idea to tell me that I was conceived on an airplane toilet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 722
You deserved it 3 075

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Does that make you a member of the mile high club?

omfg_creepers 8

There's not much room in those bathrooms even for one person. Are your parents contortionists?

Comments

I just found out my baby was conceived in the backseat of my boyfriend's car. Hmmm... How to explain when they're older.

perdix 29

Relax, you are under no obligation to do so. Most kids don't even want to know that their parents ever had sex. I don't want to go all "Church Lady" on you, but they might wonder why the **** you weren't married when they were conceived.

They might, if they ARE brought up by church ladies. Other than that, this doesn't really matter any more than where they were conceived. So, since the parents are going to be raising the kids and not YOU, they'll probably just find it an interesting but ultimately trivial bit of information. After all, we are who WE make ourselves, not some vector sum of the red tape surrounding our births.

perdix 29

"Vector sum?" Professor, would you please explain this problem to me? Should I be using a vaginal coordinate system or a penile (cylindrical) one?

Ins_Knie 2

I'm gonna comment instead of voting: Laugh it off. It doesn't matter a bit.

Well you can say.. *takes glasses off* You were airborn YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

Your mom must of being pretty flushed after giving birth to you

Ins_Knie 2

You already knew that you were conceived. Why did she tell you that in an airplane toilet?

And why is this a problem? Everyone gets conceived somewhere and yours is unique. You should tell everyone about it-oops, you already did.