By Foreveralone - 09/04/2012 05:07 - United States

Today, my coworker was talking to me about how there's always that one person in a group of friends that everyone secretly dislikes and laughs at. I realized that person is me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 016
You deserved it 2 985

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aww doesn't that suck? I always wonder if I'm that one...It's not a good feeling

Comments

Well they are not your friends then.

**** them, OP. Bitches gon' be bitches until the end of time. Just do your own thing, even if that reduces your friend-count to one. That was my mentality in high school---not to be the baddest ************ in 3rd period (that's a natural skill, pff), but because you simply learn sooner or later that some people out there are never going to change. But you'll meet some really chill people to call friends down the road, I guarantee you. You can even hold me to it, heh.

Yourheadache 19

hey like Ellen Degeneres says, my haters are my motivators

Friends are people you can trust, and people like this are ******* assholes. If you don't like someone, don't befriend them.

I have all the friends that I need. By that, I mean Rosy Palm and her 5 friends.

When this happens, you must ask yourself if you have done anything to deserve it. We have "that guy" at my work, but it's because he's a total prick, always messing stuff up or screwing off and blaming it on everyone else.

Voluge 0

I can too, we have that guy in My group of friends, we enjoying hanging out with him but not how fast he jumps on bandwagons and yells at us for being helpful.

For example, Karen is always a douchebag. Every group has a Karen and she's always a bag of douche! You always talk about her and say god Karen is such a douchebag, exept when she walks up your like hey what's up Kar! Dane cook anyone?

Aww doesn't that suck? I always wonder if I'm that one...It's not a good feeling

I am that one at work also, however outside work I have enough friends. Hopefully you do too OP! :)

I used to think I was that one, then I realised I was being paranoid because they all did it to each other... Then I ditched them. (Cool story, I know.)

pinkcrayola 0

Well, if you don't have that one friend then it's a good indication you are them.

It's not like there's an obligation to have that one friend. Call me crazy, but if I don't like someone, then instead of talking behind their back and pretending to be their friend, I just don't stay friends with them.

missamerica95 0

Time to find some new friends.

And that's why I gave my penis a name...

youjustmademelol 4

Well there has to be someone, think of it this way, your popular!

HahaYDI 0

I appreciate how this grammatical correction received more up-votes than the original comment.

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure I'm that person too.

invisibleman8472 17

has to be someone, be proud to be that person, you lucky duck!

No it doesn't have to be someone. It is possible to have friend who care about each other instead of being massive dicks.

KiddNYC1O 20

67- Kudos for insulting someone with correct grammar.

Either you're doing something wrong or you have messed up friends. Find that out first, then make changes

I bet that coworker is now that one person to you.

This is why I am the kind of person who prefers to be nice to everyone but only a few people earn the tag "friend". It is better to have only 5 real friends then to be mister or miss popular and and 50 people hanging round you who would split the second things get bad.

I agree, this reminds me of how I am. I'm the type of person to say hi, and I'm nice to people, but I only have a few true friends. There's like this table, that all the black people hang out at my school (when i was in highschool) and I used to be in it but... I couldn't really trust more than two people at that table, and it was a large group so I just stopped hanging out with them. But looking from the other side.. I really wasn't missing out.