Creeped out

By boardman - 25/05/2009 02:17 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out my parents joined the mile-high club. While I was on the plane. FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 460
You deserved it 4 964

Same thing different taste

Top comments

#3 - But on a plane? The bathrooms are so SMALL!!!!

Yulia_fml 0

Go mom and dad! Oh man, I hope I'll be as feisty as them when I have children.

Comments

ew. gross. and i don't even want to know how you found out.

So what? You think that because you exist your parents should sacrifice their love life? YDI, if that can even apply here.

From the headquarters of the Mile-High Club, I welcome your parents into our inner "circle".

hahaha something to tell ur new lil sibling when they're 12 or 13 hahahaha

You definitely need to gain a sense of perspective, man. Put yourself in OP's shoes for a minute and imagine if you were on a flight and found out your parents were having sex in the bathroom only 30 feet away. Mortifying, isn't it? This isn't a "My parents still have an active love life" FML, this is a "My parents are having sex NEAR ME" kind of FML. Get it now?

Yulia_fml 0

Go mom and dad! Oh man, I hope I'll be as feisty as them when I have children.

jesslackszazz 0

Did you see them actually officially become a member? If not, its not that bad. If so, FYL.

#3 - But on a plane? The bathrooms are so SMALL!!!!

yes, how did you find out? did they get in trouble?

Eros_fml 0

Thats awesome, i really want to join the mile high club. #3, i do not think that the original poster thinks that, but its very common knowledge that kids do not like to think about, see or hear their parents having sex...especially when they are within 20 feet of it