Move!

By Anonymous - 10/11/2010 15:29 - United Kingdom

Today, I was sitting at a traffic light when a cute girl appeared at the side of the road. I sat and watched her until she had crossed, when I realised that I had missed the light. A large queue of cars had built up behind me, yet none of them used their horn because I was driving my police car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 598
You deserved it 54 255

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SecureReflex 0

You, OP, are the epitome of police incompetence. Congratulations.

Comments

I'm surprised they let you be a cop with such improper grammar.

Actually he was hired because of his grammar.

Rachel_fml 20

It's fixed! Sorry about that. ;-)

KingDingALing 9

That is cool. I could just imagine that and it's really funny.

theian01 3

Girls can just appear? I didn't know that 0_0 DAMN MY 'Y' CHROMOSOME!

Rachel replied it's fixed. are you the OP?

A red ribbon means the poster is a Moderator, whereas a blue one indicates the OP.

TheDrifter 23

But paying attention to the ribbon system would be too easy. Or they're on their phone.

sourgirl101 28

Yea, I'm on my phone, so I don't see a ribbon or know who's who. How many mods are there? So far, I know about Didi, Alan, Sirin and now Rachel (whom I never knew of before.) Are there many more mods or is it top secret?

Rachel_fml 20

We have an army of moderators. I've been a moderator for quite some time, but, of course, we lurk far more than we comment. ;-)

You mentioned the top-secret army. God damn it, Rachel.

OrginalOwen 0

We must revolt before they silence us forev..... -dead-

Bee_fml 2

What the bejesus is a moderator? Is that some kind of foot disease?

PoserDisposer 0

Hit the sirens & do a 0-60 test.

why does my smart phone make me sound so stupid? I was kinda clinging on the hope of one hot cop chic checking out another. it played out better in my head then your ribbon system.

my favorite moderator so far is sirin just sayin ;) but someone needs to fix the disappearing comment thing :(

mimii92_fml 0

oh the magic of being a cop. u can get away with pretty much anything

PlastikSeraph 2

OP, Cops like you are the reason the phrase '**** da Police' was invented.

theian01 3

Actually, it was made when cops wouldn't help everyone, mainly black people. It wasn't made because some are stupid.

OrginalOwen 0

well and I say **** da moderators! naw I love em

jajee 0

how is this a bad thing? waste of a post dick

stfu douche. he was at a traffic light watching a cute girl walkin by, thus accidentally holding up traffic. he was just pointing out no one had done anything because he's a police officer. if I was a cop and held up traffic people are going to think I'm a horrible cop. op, it happens to the best of us... cop or not.

shuey1234567890 0
kryptoknight 0

see its good u were drivin ur cop car or some big guy probably would have smashed your window in but if u thought she was cute u should have had a conversation with her and hooked up

katiezomg 3

"hey you! yes you, crossing the road! fancy coming over to my car for a conversation while we hold these cars up even more?" they could have had a conversation while he was driving... how, exactly? and he probably didn't even know her?

u deserve a spank!! I can imagine how would those piled up drivers feel if they found out the reason you stuck there ...

TheDrifter 23

Op's too. It takes a pretty good body to distract a police officer from coffee shops and bs ticket writing for an entire traffic light.

bamagrl410 31
Xrated_exctasy 0

I'm not seeing the FML in this. you're lucky you were in a police car or someone might've raged against your car, and if these cars were smart, they would've changes lanes.. unless, of course, there was only one lane in that direction. Maybe the FML here is that you didn't get the girl's number, even after holding up traffic staring at her. If that's the case, YDI.

aliaysleighbasic 0

that's a darling but sad pic! love it!

PiiMPiiN_DA_H03Z 0

should have ran that bitch over

PiiMPiiN_DA_H03Z 0